Wickerbottom's Refresh Now Available On Steam, Xbox and Playstation!

1 hour ago, Kyriena said:

She just looks like a villain, lol. Sure her backtory is sad, but dang setting fire to a library with someone in it, is down right cold and evil.

Judging by her quote she didin't know someone was inside the library(or at least she didin't know wickerbottom was working there)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Devs state full patch notes will be covered in the official release, *Still forgets to mention Walter changes :lol: just shows how unimportant Walter truly is Haha.

On a more serious note: I’m sad that The End is Nigh did not get a rework to be more useful.

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Sad Dupe 2

1 hour ago, HellHeater said:

did willow make a deal with maxwell?

maybe she told him to protect her and she would help him in return

perhaps willow is the reason everyone is in the constant and at the end of collecting everyone inside maxwell betrays willow and pulls her into the constant

Willow's bear is pretty effective against shadows. Maxwell probably tricked her into helping him instead of kidnapping her right away, which he can't.

• Like 2

I'm super excited for the next refresh. I went through and did the math, and unless they break from their pattern, it'll be Maxwell. They probably won't refresh Wilson, because he's the "default" character, and everyone else has either already been refreshed, or added during the refresh period. Maxwell needs one, and it'll be utterly fascinating to see what they do with him.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Devs state full patch notes will be covered in the official release, *Still forgets to mention Walter changes :lol: just shows how unimportant Walter truly is Haha.

On a more serious note: I’m sad that The End is Nigh did not get a rework to be more useful.

Look again before talk about my little boy. >_>

hahaha.PNG.080791844c94ad94a7341182482969eb.PNG

Edited by Memetan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I was about to comment about this I know most people didn't care for his changes but it is saddening it's not at least mentioned the Woby change is game changing even more so for ruins clearing and bossing it's kinda sad most people won't even realize she's been tweaked...

Or the poop pellet change which also pretty nice for isolating targets in horde fights.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, HellHeater said:

did willow make a deal with maxwell?

maybe she told him to protect her and she would help him in return

perhaps willow is the reason everyone is in the constant and at the end of collecting everyone inside maxwell betrays willow and pulls her into the constant

Something else to consider here is that Willow was also an orphan/homeless, who already had issues with pyromania, and who wasn't exactly living in a great situation.

Maxwell's not an idiot and that is a person pretty ripe for being manipulated through a number of means, especially given Maxwell's whole thing was making promises to people. It's likely that he just framed Willow's as a "do this for me, and you'll get X" and betrayed her at the end of it rather than jumping straight to "sending you to magic hell"

You can say she's evil for burning things down, but its already something that happened once out of sheer distress and it payed off for her that time.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, carinhauwu said:

Screenshot_11.png

Can we please get this as a vignette? I've never been this hyped to play Willow again, I love it when these shorts expand on the stories of other characters with them.

Also, I wonder what "one more to go" means there, my gut feeling says the shadows directed willow to start the fire at the Woxola factory too but that doesn't  really make too much sense with the timeliness where willow has been in the constant quite earlier than Winona.

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Dude, I don’t mean to be THAT guy, but some people really like Walter. Don’t be mean.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thieverpedia said:

This lore just gets deeper and deeper. 

Hide contents

I can't believe Willow has been working for Maxwell.

I get the feeling she has no clue about Maxwell. That she's being lead by a "invisible source" to prompt her into her wants. So Maxwell might be in the shadows prompting without showing himself.

2 hours ago, ViCiOuS-V. said:

This though..  image.jpg

181140528_Maxwellcarnivalsideshowbarker.thumb.png.d4f3007eb182919bd06e4883248cf2f7.png

Yeah, no clue what Wickerbottom's connection with Forelorn doll Willow was about. Hopefully we'll get answers on the livestream. Hopefully not just a random easteregg.127783363_smithwoozy.png.03217d23ad7c5b1a52811007c377c77e.png

2 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

is based in the doll annabelle (i think that was the name?) which people who believe in ghost and other fantasy think that is possesed and causes missfortune arround. She also has a monkey pawn (from the terror tale and a trinket in the game), the gramophone and a vase which i dont get the reference

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.8288a8c9348f098e140e82b29fa6db9e.png

so i guess she keeps cursed and dangerous magical objects (like the books)

589300d3830df_thewarrensparanormalcouple.png.0266a3574492f6925652b59bdf19dc7a.pngYeah, definitely getting a Warrens vibe from that room.

Though the library and its structure made me think of Dukes Archives from Dark Souls.

• Like 3
  • Health 1

View time on Twitch will now be accrued concurrently and no longer sequentially. This means that viewers will get credit for ALL time they spend watching stream and will no longer need to claim one item before earning time for the next item. However, viewers will still want to make sure they claim all items before the campaign ends.

This is really appreciated, thank you!

• Like 1
  • GL Happy 1