Wickerbottom's Refresh Now Available On Steam, Xbox and Playstation!

4 minutes ago, Tyler_vs_zombie said:

"backstage" and "showtime" make me think the next update is a maxwell refresh... Hm....

also "well" 

they never did 2 reworks in a row before... but that's klei we're talking about. everything is possible. 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

And that's all for now. 
On to the next update! Unfortunately, I can't share anything about this one yet, there is still work to be done backstage. But - we'll make sure to share something well before showtime.

Backstage? Showtime? Maxwell rework has to be the next update.

• Like 4
  • Sanity 4

We Willow mains have been fighting the 'willow griefer' stereotype for a long time and now Willow just reinforced it.

Spoiler

I love it, WiIlow gone bad.

Amazing trailer too klei, thanks, I like the amulet skin and the Wicker update. :)

• Haha 6
  • Sanity 1

13 minutes ago, ViCiOuS-V. said:

This though..  

image.jpg

is based in the doll annabelle (i think that was the name?) which people who believe in ghost and other fantasy think that is possesed and causes missfortune arround. She also has a monkey pawn (from the terror tale and a trinket in the game), the gramophone and a vase which i dont get the reference

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8288a8c9348f098e140e82b29fa6db9e.png

so i guess she keeps cursed and dangerous magical objects (like the books)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MrSoratori said:

Shes a vilain confirmed xD 

Im laughing at this like people was roleplaying her this whole time for real

She just looks like a villain, lol. Sure her backtory is sad, but dang setting fire to a library with someone in it, is down right cold and evil.

• Like 3
  • Big Ups 1

And this is why, kids, you kick Willu' out of every server you're in. (jk..maybe)

Nice vid with quite a bit of lore nuggets and "Easter Eggs". New skins beautiful as well, gj.

As for Wickerbottom's update, ok-ish, keeps her core intact, adding on top more flavor (nerfs included), akin Wendy's and Wigfrid's. Could've had more, namely a "selfish perk" that shines on-the-go from early-game (the book slapping with various effects, similar to the Forge mechanic, comes to mind), but, oh well.. good enough of a "refresh".

Edited by x0-VERSUS-1y
  • Like 1