Wickerbottom's Refresh Now Available On Steam, Xbox and Playstation!

• Developer
Just now, archidus said:

I think the link to the animated short is missing.... Unless that comes later, it's the first time I went to the Compendium on update day

It comes later once we get the public youtube link. We're adding that now. Thanks!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kyriena said:

She just looks like a villain, lol. Sure her backtory is sad, but dang setting fire to a library with someone in it, is down right cold and evil.

Right?? Considering BERNIE! doesnt appear in the short I do think Maxwell kidnapped it and forced Willow to work for him or else it never give it back

But her face tho shes loving it so far

Edited by MrSoratori
  • Like 2
  • Happy Hazard 1

7 minutes ago, Surenjaf said:

I’m just wondering if the developers were about to add my concept next

Many suggestions are given through the forums almost everyday but is never assured that they will add those suggestions in the next update or ever.

Edited by Just-guy
  • Like 1

Just now, Just-guy said:

Many suggestions are given through the forums almost everyday but is never assured that they will add those suggestions in the next update or ever.

I mean to be sure I told them about it

and I’m having a strange feeling that they will add it 

11 minutes ago, Surenjaf said:

I mean to be sure I told them about it

and I’m having a strange feeling that they will add it 

I wouldn't get your hopes too high. The devs have a lot on their plate w/ different things to focus on or add. I'm sure they'll tweak characters as the community responds to things, but don't count on all your suggestions making it to the final product. 

Just now, Catteflyterpill said:

I wouldn't get your hopes too high. The devs have a lot on their plate w/ different things to focus on or add. I'm sure they'll tweak characters as the community responds to things, but don't count on all your suggestions making it to the final product. 

Ok

7 minutes ago, Catteflyterpill said:

Ok

1 hour ago, deemo_ said:

Backstage? Showtime? Maxwell rework has to be the next update.

Actually it could also be the 2nd out of 3 planned “Setting the Stage” content updates.

Sorry Maxwell mains but I don’t think his reworks coming this soon.. ;) 

Also- We already KNOW how Wilson gets Kidnapped from his DS Solo Cinematic.. What I want Klei’s Short for him to include is What happened once he traded places with Maxwell to explain his new Rework powers (that hopefully involve learning something from sitting on the nightmare throne)

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Also- We already KNOW how Wilson gets Kidnapped from his DS Solo Cinematic.. What I want Klei’s Short for him to include is What happened once he traded places with Maxwell to explain his new Rework powers (that hopefully involve learning something from sitting on the nightmare throne)

I dont remember Woodie and Wormwood having a short with actual lore, or explaining some secrets. I mean, Woodies short is literally a joke and a spit in Woodie mains faces

• Sad 3