hehee funy monkie

They're monkeys. Wilbur is a monkey. Wilbur is from single player. They have swords. Pirates have swords. Pirates are on the ocean. Shipwrecked is on the ocean AND single player. Walani is from Shipwrecked. 

I believe this is definitive proof that Walani is being added as a playable character.

Monkeys are always cool, would be super cool to see more civilizated creatures in DST world.

Also I know they are not gonna publish new character this year but even not this year, those monkey might give chance to play with monkey character that have special friendship with them.

8 minutes ago, jtubio88 said:

I'm have the theory that they Will attack using team work. 

Like they Will create monkey chains and towers 

Okay now I want this in the game, bonus point if they climb on top of one another and then “fall” forward like a ladder onto your boat. The monkeys that land in the water can’t swim either so they will just sacrifice themselves for the cause.

Like the Lego Batman movie where they stand on each other’s heads.. hahaha yes please!

14 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Okay now I want this in the game, bonus point if they climb on top of one another and then “fall” forward like a ladder onto your boat. The monkeys that land in the water can’t swim either so they will just sacrifice themselves for the cause.

Like the Lego Batman movie where they stand on each other’s heads.. hahaha yes please!

Imagine 2 monkeys trowing another monkey to a rockjaws

It would be too bad if they're not coming from their own biome. From their own island.

A monkey biome could mean new vegetation, new trees, banana trees that we could replant in our base, new recipes, a bunch of new stuff like birds, little new animals, sand, uses for sand, new construtions, monkey houses, monkey farm, monkey king, npcs, a new boss, poop in our faces, low sanity, death. 

They said big content update.

2 hours ago, EATZYOWAFFLEZ said:

Well since this is ocean content, and everyone is saying pirates, the monkeys will probably be the pirates who don't do anything! Very fitting with the rest of the useless ocean content.

I mean the bandanas and swords kinda proves they were pirates

1 minute ago, Stonetribe said:

I can't believe that Woodlegs hadn't even crossed my mind until reading this. That would be a dream come true!

Woodlegs, wilbur and walany making a monkey crew to conquer the constant xd 

*monkiesh silhouette *
*loading boats with houndius shootius* 

(it means we should put more houndius shootius on board and sit among them wearing a beequeen crown with the new skin haha)

I just hope it's real content and not some boring tree in the middle of nowhere. If it's just funny little guys on boats I officially give up and stop hoping something cool will come out of the ocean lol

3 hours ago, Ornge said:

everyone's talking about this being ocean content, but what are the chances they will spawn in some new caves biome?

Monkeys already have a place in the ruins, and we recently had a new biome in the caves, the moon biome and the archives.

Then they add some ocean content which is not on an island. So I guess it's time for a proper island, a real new biome full of life, full of crazy monkeys, and if we see them on small boats on the ocean too, then GG. 

As we see some fights on the main island between pigs and spiders, hounds and beefalos, it could be great to see these monkeys fighting against the ocean's life too. 

But I more believe in a island, more than pirates boats. Would it be difficult to set up things like that ? Monkeys going on a boat from their island and going for sailing ?

I think island is more a priority to fill the ocean.

9 hours ago, xhyom said:

I just hope it's real content and not some boring tree in the middle of nowhere. If it's just funny little guys on boats I officially give up and stop hoping something cool will come out of the ocean lol

What is "real content"?

Archived