Do you want to play 30 minutes of Don't Starve for a chance of winning a 20$ Steam Gift Card?

Hello everybody. First, let's talk a little about me. My name is Davide, and I am currently writing my Master's thesis in Game Technology. I am looking for participant to an experiment involving Don't Starve and Advertisement. Unfortunately, I can't tell you too much about my research at this moment, but if you take part to the test, I can go as much into detail as you wish, after collecting the data.

Now, a little about the experiment. I have created a mod for Don't Starve, and I need people to play the game for about 30 minutes. After that, you'll have to fill in a quick questionnaire, and it is done. I will perform the experiment online, I have set up a Discord server just for this purpose. Now, about the reward: I'll be handing out 3 steam gift cards of 20(insert your currency) to 3 participants, which will be randomly selected.

So, if you have some free time and would like to spend 30/45 minutes playing Don't Starve for a chance of some free Steam credit, please comment below or send me a private message!

P.S. The mod is compatible with both Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together, so if you want to play with a group of friends that is also possible/recommended

P.S. I am based in Central Europe CEST, but regardless of where you live, we can always reach an arrangement.

TL;TR: Play my don't Starve mod for 30 minutes and answer some question for a chance to win a 20$ steam gift card.

1 hour ago, Raggedy said:

I am currently writing my Master's thesis in Game Technology. I am looking for participant to an experiment involving Don't Starve and Advertisement.

Good luck! Although a participation would be more helpful... I'm just not sure how long this will be open. 

Best of luck mate! I will gladly participate.

4 hours ago, Raggedy said:

if you want to play with a group of friends that is also possible/recommended

Btw fellow forumers, if anyone is willing to play along, I'm also down for that. If I'm understanding it correctly, it will help the OP with their study, so just reply to this comment if you are interested. I rarely sleep long enough so I doubt timezones will be an issue:P

P.S.: I would also love to read your thesis once you are done with it. Right now, I'm writing my thesis on video game music and participatory cultures, and it's always a big pleasure to come across someone who does researches on video games!

Archived