What would you like to see out of the next pack of skins?

What types of skins would you want most out of the next skin pack?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which skin pack would you like most?

• Character specific item/structure skins
    • Character specific outfits
    • General items
    • General outfits
    • Don't care

When I say skin pack I am referring to the big set of skins they do in non character content updates. Such as the last set of fantasy skins. Personally I would like a pack of character specific item/structure skins like winona catapults and warly crockpot. I'd like to see them do at least one pack focused on giving everyone applicable who hasn't gotten one at least one character specific item/structure skin.

I would want to see these

• Wortox souls should be based on his Skin, for example green soul for goblin skin of him.
  • Wormwood's ground-flowers should be based on his Skin, for example small cactuses and cactus flowers for cactus skin.

Just now, DeadWhereX said:

It's complicate because they need animations, but I want to see skins for Woby and Merm King.

I agree, but I think it's more similar to making a Chester and hutch skin where it's like making a few skins. Their objects have rigs so they wouldn't have to make new animations for them specifically. I'm sure it's a little more complicated than that though.

1 hour ago, DeadWhereX said:

It's complicated because they need animations, but I want to see skins for Woby and Merm King.

Straw hat and spear each skin 3 items and chester has both animations and skins. The precedent is set for woby and pig king skins.

I noticed that while some characters have both Merry Maker &Snow Fallen skins, some other characters only have Merry Maker OR Snow Fallen, it seems that no more such collections are to be added, but I wish there were more. 

One of my favorite parts of a characters refresh is when they get belonging skins that fit the theme of who they are as a character-

The new account merging skin could’ve been passed off as a Wormwood belonging for example.

I feel like Winona got cheated on belongings.. a portrait frame?? Really? Winona could’ve had that Red Tool Box she’s seen repairing WX78 with in WX’s short as a Duct Tape skin and it would’ve been more fitting for her.

Valentine skin, we have holiday for each season except for spring and valetine day is perfect for that, it all about love, chocolate, and flower, so the skin should have the 3 element in it, but I also want general skin because I want Wilson to wear croc.

Archived