What thing do you want Dst to have a crossover with

I just want more Dst crossover fanfiction.

Also it can be anything even a brand toaster or a t.v. company anything

Crossover Oc are fine.

Spoiler

Why media don't make crossover Oc anymore? They were so cool.

i was kinda of fearing i wont see more of your threads anymore after a long pause, thankfully we are back whit it, anyways

lizards, just anything lizards realy, maybe even my own made stories world whit dont starve crossover or something like, that is a cool idea yes? my univerese whit there lizards

It would probably be Endless series, most likely endless legend, a portal open up and the survivors end up in Auriga the survivors are now the heros that must fight with the local wildlife and enemies faction, no longer in a uncompromising wilderness but a dying planet, can they survive a endless winter? Can they make allies with Auriga faction? Or are they gonna escape to the stars?

Also Dst music in Endless legend style would be sick and some of the song in endless legend I would like to see it in Dst style.

AMONG US!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this day!
image0.png

1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i think hollow knight mobs would fit very well and the game has a similar vibe than the original DS

If I had a nickel for every time a game had an entity of darkness have a rivalry against a celestial entity, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird it's happened twice.

1 minute ago, Hornete said:

AMONG US!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this day!
image0.png

If I had a nickel for every time a game had an entity of darkness have a rivalry against a celestial entity, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird it's happened twice.

And also ancient race of bug people who cause bad thing to happen and then later died.

5 minutes ago, Hornete said:

No cost too great.

No mind to think.
No will to break.
No voice to cry suffering.
Born of God and Void.

Thought about this for a few minutes just now and I think a crossover with The Behemoth's Pit People would be hilarious. Gameplaywise, in the world generation you can select to add this event in as you would with the Terrarium. The event itself begins on a new setpiece featuring some giant blueberries akin to that of Horatio's farm. The only interaction you can initially have with the blueberries are to eat them, and in doing so the player would eat them as they would food at a Winter's Feast table.

Thus begins the event where a certain space bear would monologue (with either voice acting to stay true to Pit People's style, or an instrument to stay attuned to DST's style) and then grab the player eating the blueberries (eating like a Winter's Feast table allows other players to join in so they would be grabbed along with you.) One loading screen later and you're in the Pit, where you'll have to fight creatures from the Constant dressed up like all the unique units from Pit People (Werepigs looking like hair trolls, tallbirds like the Octoclops, things like that.) However, some of the enemies will be from Pit People as well, yet in DST's style (Spidaurs like spider queens, mascots like companions such as Chester/Hutch, Glommer, etc) Three battles with no final boss, mimicking Pit People's Unfair Challenge in the Pit.

I haven't thought about rewards yet but getting something like an IOU to Chog or Uvulor meaning that Chog can make boat movement as smooth and quick as walking would be funny.

Also there's a ton of skin potential for both comedic and stylish reasons

Honestly, this is more of an absurd one but I've thought about a Sea of Thieves crossover one too many times.

Nothing super intensive came to mind really but I know pirate skins were obvious, and a lot of DS/T's ocean stuff is whimsical yet realistic enough to fit in SoT. I've pictured how Sea Weeds could work with SoT boat fights and maybe even Tiger Sharks or so.

Honestly? Gears of War or Borderlands Yes they’re shooters, but that’s not why I choose them- I love the wacky mutated creature/mob designs.. and to see those brought to DST same as they had Terraria stuff.. that would be freaking cool.

Mainly Skags & Rakk from Borderlands, and Pouncers & Leeches from Gears 5.

For the DST side of things, there is a 30% chance when mining meteors to get endless dust, eating it would give 20 max stat and 10 extra damage but it would slowly fade its last 1 minute, eating more would add to the time stat and damage, and 5 Auriga champions bosses, need 30 endless dust 5 gems and each boss have their own gem and the materials that hold them together based on the art, drop endless legend ingredients needed to make them and 60 endless dust, Auriga unique weapon, 5 Auriga champions critter, and faction skin, Endless legend ost in DST style.

On the Endless legend side, a new global event to rescue the survivors ( they would be 1 giant unit that can be split into groups), the survivors become heroes, need upkeep of 18 food but only for every 2 rounds, each one has their own 5 unique skills, a questline about fighting the constant giants ( including antlion ) and tame them, Dst unique weapons and accessory, a 100 turn after being recured they will disappear, beefalo unit, remix of DST ost in Endless legend style.

Archived