What thing do you want Dst to have a crossover with

11 minutes ago, MAMMAL_MAN said:

I think a Darkest Dungeon crossover would be unique, just to add more grim things into the game

Imagine the evolution, Klei does a Darkest Dungeon crossover first and then they do a crossover with Game Kitchen for Blasphemous so we can have some more awesome victorian and gothic skins:

BL_Cherub5_Loc.jpg?width=1280Statuary or glommer skin?

cleofas-npc-blaslphemous-wiki-guide.jpgtable skin

figure-maiden.jpg?resize=640,360&ssl=1Mast skin?

I love the idea of Don't starve together & Identity V, both have the same tone of being dark, with sad stories, all of them survivors ending in the same place etc, etc...

And possibilities for a Woodie's Weremoose skin:

bane.thumb.PNG.5a1ff79b79878d8d50fa06c73c592a79.PNG2021-11-25-identify-v-1.f1637577944.thumb.jpg.82726eb0512eb963a6d4c712cfadfb1c.jpg

61086157_896770880666618_2162815053454114816_n.thumb.jpg.1d1c281a16e7e4fdab7ad524d6271c07.jpg

I know that for obvious reasons it won't ever happen, but it would be very cool if tf2 crossover would actually happen.Not new character of course, but literally both games are hat simulators!At least some skins would be cool.

12 hours ago, MAMMAL_MAN said:

I think a Darkest Dungeon crossover would be unique, just to add more grim things into the game

In all seriousness this is probably the game I'd love to see next have a crossover with DST in reality, both beautifully grim games. Hey iirc there's some connections between the Darkest Dungeon devs and Klei devs? My mind may be making that up but I could have sworn there was some connection between the two

6 hours ago, Eughstein said:

I know that for obvious reasons it won't ever happen, but it would be very cool if tf2 crossover would actually happen.Not new character of course, but literally both games are hat simulators!At least some skins would be cool.

maybe we could get that reskin balloonicorn chester from the unused pyro if that ever happened 

7 hours ago, Eughstein said:

I love the idea ! A bit less than a year ago a game got a TF2 crossover, why not DST ?, It would be insane to see Pyro be an actual character and not just some files in the game !

Archived