Horticulture, Abridged Recipe Change

Don't even know why they made it so expensive in the first place after reap what you sow update, just made stone fruit trees and lichen much harder to farm, never really used it on the farms or plots much..

I am just waiting for refresh to pass so i don't have to hold my breath.

I never had a problem with manure being required in the craft, you can get that stuff from pretty much anywhere.. Beefalo, Pigmen, it would’ve been nice if it included bat guano, bird poop, Etc.. instead of having it removed completely from the craft.. but maybe Klei wants to save the Manure for Wormwood? :lol:

that book is utterly useless and you know it. Later in game at least it'll be just too expensive to care about or anything. 5 seeds is a costly thing. Good for rushing specific crops, but later you know that the book is pretty trash.

I hope she'll get a decent rework later with her books getting some kind of buff to having a progressive gameplay. Not as good as Wormwood's farming ofc but something she'll have to support crop growth with that book.

If I were to suggest I'd rework the book to have at least some sort of food crop growth speed increase rather than instant growth. Would at least cut corners in waiting while consuming that % of food and water faster. Wanda did say something that Wicker may have meddled with time manipulations to use those books, right? Am just tossing ideas right now.

32 minutes ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

that book is utterly useless and you know it. Later in game at least it'll be just too expensive to care about or anything. 5 seeds is a costly thing. Good for rushing specific crops, but later you know that the book is pretty trash.

Lategame most character perks are trash. Arguably all of them.

1 hour ago, Grim0514 said:

?????

What is the point of a perk to help you do something you've already done and gain nothing from doing again? What is the point of a perk that helps you with something you've already automated (which, in itself was also pointless)? 

2 minutes ago, Dextops said:

so it's good if you purposefully play bad?

Arubaro just likes to disagree with people. Notice he completely ignored the first and more important part, and only quoted the thing that I said was pointless, acting like that's the core point.

1 minute ago, Dextops said:

so it's good if you purposefully play bad?

i didnt know that we must make autofarms in a sandbox, sorry my bad

1 minute ago, Cheggf said:

Arubaro just likes to disagree with people. Notice he completely ignored the first and more important part.

sure, well i guess i will rush every boss using beemines ;)

Archived