Fishing was made more inconvenient

So we're all getting used to the new update and trying to give the new menu a good chance, but there is one change that's been made that I find a bit annoying. It used to be that you could hold down the right mouse button to continuously reel in a fish and then just let go of it when your character was struggling. However, this latest update has changed it so that you must click for every individual "reel". No more nice holding, now you must spam click. The opposite of QOL! Why change this??

3 hours ago, Intrepidpioneer said:

If anything this post just brought attention to the fact that you can hold down the right click button because I never knew that and I live on a boat xDD

100 100 no cap frfr. I was always wondering exactly how I needed to right click but I never sussed it out. I was just doing one m2 per reel and hoping it wasn't slower than mashing, but for some reason I never tried just holding it down. Gonna be lit AF being able to just hold it down, I won't feel like such a sussy baka now.

7 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

100 100 no cap frfr. I was always wondering exactly how I needed to right click but I never sussed it out. I was just doing one m2 per reel and hoping it wasn't slower than mashing, but for some reason I never tried just holding it down. Gonna be lit AF being able to just hold it down, I won't feel like such a sussy baka now.

Based.

Archived