What features would you like for klei to add in future QoL updates?

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Visual representation of how close something is (or isn’t) to Dying would be nice.

Maybe not Health Bars to be exact… but you just KNOW something is messed up when a Beefalo you have shaved all the hair off of shows a more miserable facial expression then one that is 1 bee sting away from dying over dead.

The whole game could use this visual representation overhaul- if we can’t get an actual health bar like Abigail has… at the very least make it so there’s a massive difference between a Dragonfly you’ve hit once, and a Dragonfly your 1 hit away from killing will look.

Okay, hear me out, I know you don't really want a health bar, but what about a health circle? You know how when night arrives there's a little bar that hangs off the clock that tell you about the moon's status.1780506752_Screenshot_2021-11-26-15-00-49-3532.jpeg.87ea3de233c712e57209d7dc59537011.jpeg

What if this health works similar to that, it appears whenever you are engaged in combat (or riding a beefalo) and it tells you a approximate of your victims health. But no exact numbers. This could be much easier to do then giving every mob new animation's. 

rework how you get the dessert googles recipe. Remove the fish limit, increase a lot the chances of getting the recipes, what ever but change that, is the only thing that makes me want drop the worlds or totally ignore the dessert content in summer for hundred of days since there is better things to do that expending hours watching how you character waits a fish, everything is funnier than that

Season Detector and Body Thermometer - [Don't Starve Together] Suggestions and Feedback - Klei Entertainment Forums

I had already made a post about a quality of life suggestion but I think it's worth pointing out here

More briefly it is about a structure called Season Detector capable of detecting if you are in the beginning, middle or end of a season and the other item is called Body Thermometer a simple pocket thermometer capable of telling your current body temperature

Give players a way to change the order of items in the crafting tabs, so the most useful aren't stuck at the bottom.

Add a way to drop items with a single button.

And lastly, make the player able interact/attack and drop items in the dark again, I miss those features from single players DS.

12 hours ago, JosePapp said:

Unfrequent hound waves in late game 

...I'm the last person to want to kill game difficulty, but honestly, this.

Late game hound waves in solo just feel like encouragement to hang near your trap areas or play a combat-focused character.
Either you're prepped, and it's more free meat than you can use...
Or you're not, and you run until they stop chasing, spending time on that.
I'd rather them be less frequent as time goes on, but perhaps spawn more at once along the same scale?

Or at least let us use a Hammer to AoE traps around us to reset them en-masse.
I can't seem to find a reliable-looking version of that mod anymore, and it at least made the process feel like less of a repetitive grind.

(Just made a thread about it in hopes the developers will notice) I would really really really really like to be able to dig up/destroy brick roads. I don't care how good a world is, if the road is messed up I will regen.

(edit: posted image but was so triggering I had to delete it)

I found that many of the stuff in the Uncompromising Mode should be implemented in the main game. For example:
morning star can be refueled
less frequent hound waves (late game) 
lazy chester (a must-have imo)
winter/ summer clothing having 4 storage slots
Seed Pack-It slows down seed spoilage

several buffs to lesser-used items like scalemail, marblesuit, scaled chests

make random seasons truly random, rather than randomly chosen at first, but of constant length every year: currently a random length is chosen at the beginning of the game, so you might have a 30-days autumn, a 22-days winter, a 5-days spring and a 0-days summer, and these lengths will be fixed for the rest of the same: autumn will always last 30 days, winter will always last 22 days, spring will always last 5 days, and there will never be summer. I would like the season length to be chosen again at the start of every new year, so that each year has seasons of different lengths.

At the same time, the game should have a way of preventing a year with 3 seasons of 0 days and the last one virtually infinite (10000 days).

I asked this for the last QoL update too, I won't stop asking for this until it happens :D

8 hours ago, licet_insanire said:

make random seasons truly random, rather than randomly chosen at first, but of constant length every year: currently a random length is chosen at the beginning of the game, so you might have a 30-days autumn, a 22-days winter, a 5-days spring and a 0-days summer, and these lengths will be fixed for the rest of the same: autumn will always last 30 days, winter will always last 22 days, spring will always last 5 days, and there will never be summer. I would like the season length to be chosen again at the start of every new year, so that each year has seasons of different lengths.

At the same time, the game should have a way of preventing a year with 3 seasons of 0 days and the last one virtually infinite (10000 days).

I asked this for the last QoL update too, I won't stop asking for this until it happens :D

:wilson_flower:

Archived