For threads that don't deserve their own thread

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Maybe a "character for 100 days" thread similar to what @Ninjanemo used to do?

Ok, but that guy's day 1 is probably what my day 1,000 would look like. 

Are there badges for being a wise guy? I can also say it with a New York accent, "Ay, wise guy". 

Of course thats the rough draft so don't take it too seriously. (Of course final version will be recorded)

Are there easy badges for an ordinary person like me?

I'll try it even if I start with stick figures, thanks.

16 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

im actually insulting klei for making you suffering by playing their console version xD

tell me, what feelings inspires you these pics?

Hide contents

image.png.f512a77743e9befeade5d5a46f2d173f.png

image.png.418128f27d704420c013ffdde18178b9.png

Suicide, but we Wormwood mains are into self harm. 

And you probably know this but I was joking, that's why I wrote meanie haha.

1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

pinocchio, womwood is to kind to hurt him meanwhile pinocchio is a jerk that stole from gepeto his money to have fun, killed cricket with a pan and other savage things

damn, that tale was dark

Unfortunately I'd have to agree, especially because Pinocchio can throw hands.

Also in the original pinocchio kills the cricket with a mallet. Pretty heartless possessed demon puppet if you ask me.

16 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Unfortunately I'd have to agree, especially because Pinocchio can throw hands.

Also in the original pinocchio kills the cricket with a mallet. Pretty heartless possessed demon puppet if you ask me.

mallet? i though it was with a pan xD

well, he paid when got hanged in the tree

10 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

mallet? i though it was with a pan xD

well, he paid when got hanged in the tree

Yeah it was wooden hammer of sorts. Pinocchio did a lot of messed up things, including sending gepetto to jail for kicks.

Pinocchio would probably trick Wormwood into a trap and set him on fire out of jealousy. Wouldn't want another wooden boy to get first dibs on becoming real.

2 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Yeah it was wooden hammer of sorts. Pinocchio did a lot of messed up things, including sending gepetto to jail for kicks.

Pinocchio would probably trick Wormwood into a trap and set him on fire out of jealousy. Wouldn't want another wooden boy to get first dibs on becoming real.

i read it in english back in the day to practise and i was like "wtf this is suppose to be for children" in every chapter

On 12/5/2021 at 11:19 PM, HowlVoid said:

Ok, but that guy's day 1 is probably what my day 1,000 would look like. 

Are there badges for being a wise guy? I can also say it with a New York accent, "Ay, wise guy". 

Of course thats the rough draft so don't take it too seriously. (Of course final version will be recorded)

Are there easy badges for an ordinary person like me?

I'll try it even if I start with stick figures, thanks.

I embrace the purity of being without any badges.

30 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

I bet you wouldn't say that if there was a glommer badge.

I don’t know about a Glommer Badge, but there IS a Real ShopCat Medallion- I think ADM made this sometime back ago: I still have the Photo saved because- ShopCat: The highest reaction on the forum that you’ll get from me.

0E7CAFF1-AC1D-4FBB-8345-8D0172DA7B94.gif.1bd837bf8ea155414788b098abe92d70.gif

Theres also this that I think Minespatch Animated for Me.

AE81CA8A-7067-4C1D-A41F-3DD2D38231B2.thumb.gif.3a7cb159eafe8d9aab830ccf26270c52.gif

Both these should be animated Emoticons in the game- Praise for doing a good job, & Salty.

(These probably won’t be added as Emoticons.. but they are still the greatest thing ever.)

At this point this my "HowlVoid's corner" or "HowlVoid and friends" thread that would of have probably been locked by now if Joe wasn't my uncle. 

I'm thinking of renaming it DST and Chill, but IDK. 

Anyways, does anyone know what player suggestions have made it into the game?

I think Koi fish are one.

Chef Warly skin, Butcher Rack drying rack, No-Eyed Deer Wortox Skin, Water Gliding Spiders.

Klei has done a really amazing job of adding in player suggestions- as long as those suggestions fit the theme & direction they’re wanting to take the franchise in:

Which reminds me: Elevated Land when?

45 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Anyways, does anyone know what player suggestions have made it into the game?

I think Koi fish are one.

DST itself is one, and a big one too, so big in fact that it's a splash screen text on the vanilla ds pc title screen. So big in fact, it's the reason the game forum subtopic  we are on currently exists. So big in fact, it became a reality. 

Archived