For threads that don't deserve their own thread

Ah~ my child has returned to me, I never thought I'd see you again.

1 hour ago, Just-guy said:

I find weird that WX-78 is able to craft and use the Meat Effigy.

After the rework it makes more sense to me now since we know he used to be human. Wx-78 has a soul, well a human soul. If not that (doesn't drop a soul for Wortox) I'm assuming there is another "human" element involved.

2 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Wx-78 has a soul, well a human soul. If not that (doesn't drop a soul for Wortox) I'm assuming there is another "human" element involved.

They destroyed their last bit of humanity in the short, they separeted themselves from humans and organics, they don't have soul nor organs, they are a robot and made entirely from metal parts, how could they create or use the effigy that is made from flesh?

It may be because it's easier than having to create a restriction to craft Effigy for a single character.

What if Klei released The Forge as a standalone game with a few more expanded mechanics? (Same characters though)

..I mostly just want to play Forge without having to use the Re-Forged mod. Its well made but it limits me to using a computer.

And my computer is basically a glorified potato. 

What if "Setting the Stage" is focused on adding the rest of the DS cast to the game (excluding Wagstaff lol)?

They seem to be focusing on getting all the reworks and QoL changes out of the way so they can focus mostly on general content next year, so this would be a good time to add the missing characters.

Plus, we got pirate monkeys teased and there was a bunch of pigs with weapons in the WX short, which might sound ridiculous, but what if those are both parts of a Wilba and Wilbur rework? I know this is all unlikely, but it's fun to think about.

2 hours ago, Psychic Chicken said:

What if "Setting the Stage" is focused on adding the rest of the DS cast to the game (excluding Wagstaff lol)?

They seem to be focusing on getting all the reworks and QoL changes out of the way so they can focus mostly on general content next year, so this would be a good time to add the missing characters.

Plus, we got pirate monkeys teased and there was a bunch of pigs with weapons in the WX short, which might sound ridiculous, but what if those are both parts of a Wilba and Wilbur rework? I know this is all unlikely, but it's fun to think about.

getting monkeys =! getting a wilbur rework

at most maybe they will add him as npc like they did with wagstaff 

Archived