[Game Update] - 482709

32 minutes ago, Just-guy said:

I haven't been able to play the game lately, did they added something to Hallowed Nights?

I haven’t found anything New.. but also remember that Hallowed Nights doesn’t Officially end until Klei turns it off and starts WintersFeast- So if you want to get Technical: Whatever this Delayed November update is-

is still Hallowed Nights.

Currently I’m disappointed in Hallowed Nights, the new character skins are okay but I really really wanted new belongings to spooky up my worlds scenery with.

Klei wanted to have the November update out this Month but it had to be Delayed That’s fine with me though! I’ll just look at the November thing as if it’s a Delayed part of Hallowed Nights, fingers crossed it’s awesome.

Edited by Mike23Ua

22 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Go to settings and turn off Auto-Pause, you can still Manually pause the game by pressing the start button and scrolling through menu settings to the pause choice.

Hey man you can actually work around this bug by keeping your fuel source in your character inventory and not a backpack or container. It will be fixed soon they've addressed it. 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 12:47 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

unknown.png

you can get hallowed chest from the inn trading, do whatever you want with that.

dont try buying cheap skins, since you need to get really lucky for that.

Looks like you can get one from the daily drop too!

• Like 3

On 10/22/2021 at 4:00 AM, zarklord_klei said:

The event remains largely the same as last year although we did add a treat or two.

Does anyone know what this actually entails? I gave pig king a ton of trinkets and couldn't see any new types of candy. Are there new Halloween decorations or trinkets? Can't find any details anywhere.

1 minute ago, GelatinousCube said:

Does anyone know what this actually entails? I gave pig king a ton of trinkets and couldn't see any new types of candy. Are there new Halloween decorations or trinkets? Can't find any details anywhere.

Trick-or-Treat Chests.

1 minute ago, QuartzBeam said:

Yes.

Oh ok thanks, the way it's worded very much seemed to me there was something else new given the "also" and "that's not all".

Don't get me wrong the new costumes are great but it's a little lame there's no real change or update to the event. Even just a few new candies or trinkets would've been nice.

1 hour ago, GelatinousCube said:

Oh ok thanks, the way it's worded very much seemed to me there was something else new given the "also" and "that's not all".

Don't get me wrong the new costumes are great but it's a little lame there's no real change or update to the event. Even just a few new candies or trinkets would've been nice.

It’s because they had something new scheduled specifically just for the month of October but it had to be delayed because it’s not ready yet, TECHNICALLY Hallowed Nights doesn’t end until Klei turns it off and starts WintersFeast so.. Whatever’s coming in November will be sort of a Hallowed Nights Part 2.