[Game Update] - 482709

27 minutes ago, LaughingdogVA said:

I'm not seeing any change to the Pickaxe at all.  Damage and number of uses hasn't changed.  Did that not actually make it into the QoL update?

This change is referring to the pick/axe multitool you can craft at ancient pseudoscience station in the ruins using 1 gold pickaxe, 1 gold axe and 2 thulecite. It basically got its durability doubled and the damage raised to 42.

• Like 3

dst_hallowed_nights_social_en.gifHallowed Nights Returns!

The event remains largely the same as last year although we did add a treat or two.

Spoiler

Oh really??? Would having 3 random bats spawn in the yellow bar of Day while digging up a grave be one of those “treats?” Because yeah that sure as heck caught me by total surprise.

7 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

That always has been like that during the event

The Wiki doesn’t mention it & I had never experienced it (admit-ably I don’t dig up graves often..) 

Though I did dig them up last year for my Halloween display and don’t recall any bats spawning from them so maybe it just has very low RNG odds of happening?

40 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

The Wiki doesn’t mention it & I had never experienced it (admit-ably I don’t dig up graves often..) 

Though I did dig them up last year for my Halloween display and don’t recall any bats spawning from them so maybe it just has very low RNG odds of happening?

I guess you had good luck (or bad if you wanted to experience it) but i recall perfectly that feature from older envents aswell as an animation of many bats fliying when you chop trees

• Like 2