[Game Update] - 482709

5 minutes ago, ZolaRay03 said:

Whats the chance to get a chest from trade in?

I got one after doing a trade of the highest tier possible. I only had enough items for one, though, so I don't know what actual probability is :(

1 minute ago, BezKa said:

I got one after doing a trade of the highest tier possible. I only had enough items for one, though, so I don't know what actual probability is :(

So can I trade all the polo shirts and get an elegant skin or chest ?

Just now, Mx-Pain said:

So can I trade all the polo shirts and get an elegant skin or chest ?

No, it has to be at least spiffy rarity. I traded a bunch of skins from classy and common rarity and only got higher tier skins, no chest

• Sanity 1

19 minutes ago, Just-guy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

TXDeerclops.gif

eye-teaser-gif.344796

I swear if the next update is called An Eye for An Eye .

Also Wendy C. is going to get so mad when they see this.

I feel bad for Wendy C.. but Klei can’t please everyone. And this also massively messes up my poll thread, now I need to remove Terraria AND “I despise any and all crossovers” as poll choices.

:wilson_bearded:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Intrepidpioneer said:

Итак, игра обновляется, и тогда это происходит. Я попытался удалить игру и переустановить ее, и это одно и то же, что я могу сделать?

изображение.png

Get More Help - the 7th point helped me

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, phobs said:

Get More Help - the 7th point helped me

29 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

Thanks ya'll, turns out my anti virus randsomware was blocking it for some reason, when i turned it off it worked.

• Wavey 1

1 hour ago, 1bubbainpa said:

Here’s Terraria’s teaser for the crossover:
eye-teaser-gif.344796

O good! I was a bit worried Terraria would just be getting DST content and we wouldn’t be getting any Terraria content. Don’t have Terraria (only have so much time on my hands) so :wink:

Terraria link: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/105600/view/3052870530020764871

Edited by X-lem
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, X-lem said:

Don’t have Terraria (only have so much time on my hands) so :wink:

It's really good if you can get a group of people who haven't played it before to play with them and discover things as a whole.  10/10 would recommend.

• Like 1
  • Health 1

19 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

unknown.png

you can get hallowed chest from the inn trading, do whatever you want with that.

dont try buying cheap skins, since you need to get really lucky for that.

Does the itema you put for trade must be high tier ? I have a bunch of polo and other stuff.

4 hours ago, zarklord_klei said:

and some new spooooky skins.

Stop, you are scaring the kids.

Amazing klei, thanks once more! But I can't use my spools! Not with that previous warning about not spending them all some months ago, can't remember what thread it was or who wrote it. Was this warning for this event or for the one scheduled for next month? Please, I need to know now!  Nevermind, it's the klei points we were adviced to save for the rescheduled event.

Anyway, I saw the Terraria gif, I'm all into eldritch horrors and I love the new drop skin. Thanks!

UPDATE: Found what Jason said, I'll just bookmark it for future references:

[...] We also have a new special thing we have never done before that we're pretty excited about for October that is super secret. Ok, so I just realized I can't really talk about anything we have coming up next, but things are about to get interesting. 

We also have some exciting new stuff planned for Klei Rewards, so save up those points! "

So I was wrong, the warning was to save klei points not spools and it seems it is for the Terraria thing that was rescheduled, I think it answers the mistery.

Edited by DelroyBM
  • Thanks 1
  • Health 1

I have been playing terraria recently since 1.4 just released on consoles not too long ago.

300 to 400 obsidian chests later and I finally got a lava charm. My brother's first golden chest in the cavern layer had one and he wasn't even looking for it yet. Sorry, I just needed to get that off my chest. 

I wander if the eye will drop an eye of cthulhu shield in DST that allows you to charge into enemies. Kinda how the quackering ram worked in shipwrecked but on land. More speed=more damage and is equiped in the hand slot.

Deerclops in terraria could drop the houndius shootius as a sentry summon.

Currently in Terraria there is no pre-bosses sentry.

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Like 1