It's time to guess what Wanda (the new character) is holding

Time to guess what Wanda is carrying  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What is Wanda holding? (you can pick multiple options)

• Time-Turner rollback/freezer/speedup-make-you-go faster pocketwatch/stopwatch
    • Compass / Treasure hunter gizmo
    • Potion / Potion maker
    • Perfume
    • Improved thermal stone
    • One of Wagstaff's toys/gadgets
    • Gem transformer/generation device
    • Pocket scale
    • Wanda's purse/handbag
    • Jellyfish / baby skittersquid / hatching tallbird/doydoy
    • Wanda's personal crystal ball
    • Something else entirely, Klei got us good
  2. 2. More choices (the ones that were strangely deleted from poll):

• Refreshing hot or ice water bottle
    • Electric milk
    • Fig juice
    • Grenade
    • Fireflies or energy in a bottle
    • Mini beehive / bee mine maker
    • Magic dust/powder
    • Potato

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/23/21 at 10:57 PM

I've compiled a list of all possible things that Wanda might be holding in her hand in her new teaser silhouette image. What do you think she is holding? :)  (Edit: I think the poll got screwed up lol, there were supposed to be more options, I've added them back in).

Wanda silhouette.png

what i see from the silhouette wanda is woman using glasses
The other hand try to fix her glasses to see the stuff her holding better cus her sight is terrible.
so it means the stuff she hold is something small and she can get some kind of information from it. 

so i think its a pocket watch XD 
FRESH AIR STILL ARE S

Maybe that Wanda silhouette is from her video presentation/story trailer and the item she holds - whatever that is - bares no meaning for her actual game-play mechanics. Aka classic KLei "red herring" shenanigans. Maybe. Either way, player-base shouldn't set the expectations bar too high for obvious disappointment reasons. Just be modestly glad we get a new character, whatever it will bring to the in-game proverbial table.

There’s a myriad of things she COULD be holding, she could be holding a personal pet crow which would make her the only character next to Walter who has a 24/7 companion tagging along (Wendy doesn’t count because you can unsummon Abby)

That COULD be a bird perched on her arm, or a pet rat, or well Anything.. I highly highly doubt we’re getting a time manipulating witch, partially because that would be stepping on the toes of Wickerbottom abilities, and partially because could you imagine finding a walrus camp before winter on day 3 and speeding up time till he spawns and getting a Tam’O & Walking Cane that soon? Hahaha talk about needing a Nerf..

55 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

That COULD be a bird perched on her arm, or a pet rat, or well Anything.. I highly highly doubt we’re getting a time manipulating witch, partially because that would be stepping on the toes of Wickerbottom abilities,

i am 99% sure its a watch but i do think she would just be a clock maker but i don't understand how being a time witch steps on wickers toes at all

Everyone is saying it's a pocket-watch but the whole "it's about time" might be a half-truth. Judging by her silhouette image Wanda's right hand is holding her glasses (looking at the item) we don't know if she's looking at the bottom/top, her head seems to be pointing a the top of the item which to me kind of looks like a diamond ring egg box.

Plus we have Scientist, Engineer, Inventor - I'm not saying it's not Time Traveler (cause that's cool) I'm just saying Klei might be doing a U turn, my 2nd guess is Wanda the Jeweler which she can craft gems and has more exclusive uses for it.

P.S. Imaging traveling & running in high-heels for seasons

Wanda silhouette.pngValentine's Day Gift White Pearl Diamond Royal Faberge Egg ...

Archived