Don't Starve Franchise fart tier list

douan33

Hello everyone! I have been thinking deep about this. It is not a shameful thing, infact it is healthy as long as you know your limits! If you have any questions, go ahead; here's my fart tier list!

ReactNative-snapshot-image7583948284101006886.thumb.jpg.9a1c547bb9804dc3e3ad9f140f2efdbb.jpg

Loud and Nice: Loudness is essential if we are even just talking about a competetion here. The "nice" stands for how efficient it is for them to do it.

Just Loud: title explains itself. Again, loudness is essential. Although if there's nothing else to it, it is clearly not the best.

Ehh: title explains itself again. Wilson is the average boy with an average life and average, boring farts. I also thought Warly would fart in an average extend, because I bet him taking good care of his tummy only helps his digestive system.

Not nice at all: Yuck! I won't explain everyone in this tier list with extended details, but using poop as a skin treatment and old age doesn't really go along with digestive system! And think Wheeler as Warbucks, not as Wheeler.

No: I won't talk about the minor characters. But the silent farts are always carry the worst essences ahahahah! Also I don't think robots can fart, and old men who sat in a stone chair for god knows for how long clearly doesn't have a nearly mediocre digestive system! Yuck!

23 minutes ago, DelroyBM said:

This was more wholesome than I expected, but I don't see how Wagstaff with his age could do so well.

Ahahahah well let's say it is loud but not in a wholesome, Winona's ahh I farted and I feel reilieved way but just loud and dry. But at the end of the day he still gets a point for being loud.

God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us?

Archived