Return of Them - The Eye of the Storm Console Delay

5 hours ago, ViCiOuS-V. said:

My dreams... :wilson_cry:

Sony has rules in place.. and that is Unfortunate however Microsoft does not, And MANY of my games have a free or reduced cost X/S upgrade available: Hopefully Klei makes a PS5/ Xbox Series X/S announcement soon.. they’re keeping silent on it :( 

As far as when the update will arrive- If it’s not in the next few hours, then it’ll probably be Tommorow afternoon.

5 minutes ago, Marco BR said:

the worst is the silence, I marked the moderator, he visualized and simply said nothing

Joe is not going to come in here and say “the update is coming Tommorow” when he can’t be for sure, I don’t understand all the technical in’s and out’s but the reason WHY this update was delayed for console was because they updated some graphics, artwork, animations or something of old content- I hear the Rain Coat now has HD Textures which I uhh guess is what they were referring to? We have no idea how long it could take to have that ready to go for console- and as far as We know... Joe could come in here Friday night and tell us that the console update is delayed longer then expected.

that is a worst case scenario but sometimes.. things just happen.

we will get the update when we get the update, be patient.

If I may ask you one thing uncle @JoeW have you guys turned it in to be certified yet? 

If not, it can possible take until next week which Im fine with, but I'd like to know. 

Thanks.

Also today it is still Wednesday for me. I think they're in Canada so it probably is for them too. 

Archived