JaxckLl    76
17 minutes ago, Sebastiangperez said:

I have what people called ... six sense ?? 

*A sixth sense. "six sense" doesn't make sense.

• Like 1

Sergadra    5

Thanks Klei,

missed the Update Countdown. Best Feature to add since the Spaced Out Alpha. Now we need content over sheduled Time ;D

Still have 4 things i need to post or add to existing posts.

crbd115    125

my game keeps crashing on the most recent version, it acts as if there is a mod conflict but i have no mods installed or subscribed to anymore. It just shows this screen but it wont let me click any of the buttons so I have to alt + f4 to get out. image.thumb.png.ed7b512a7b7f6f7aa8cfc1b887463205.png

lanN87    5
28 minutes ago, crbd115 said:

my game keeps crashing on the most recent version, it acts as if there is a mod conflict but i have no mods installed or subscribed to anymore. It just shows this screen but it wont let me click any of the buttons so I have to alt + f4 to get out. image.thumb.png.ed7b512a7b7f6f7aa8cfc1b887463205.png

whoa your uploaded image is crashing too

• Like 1

The Plum Gate    715

Well, here it is @nakomaru. That roadmap we were talking about.

-

1 hour ago, crbd115 said:

Even your link is broken you poor thing..

Edited by The Plum Gate

Sasza22    3078
1 hour ago, Gurgel said:

Three week releases? That sounds a bit insane ;-)

Wasn`t it 3 weeks in early beta for the base game? Then changed to 6 as it was closer to release?

pether    670
6 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Reactivated the countdown timer on the main menu

image.png.29fd975d6f29efa98bad86b8ac9b5f33.png

As much as I love it that I don't need to enter forums twice a day to check for new content, "1 days" really hurts my eyes...

@Ipsquiggle can you please remove the "s" for singular days in the next patch (so after 15 days)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

solo6490    18

Game crashes on load for me right after the Klei screen after this update. No mods installed and reverified game files multiple times, uninstalled and re-installed game same thing.  

Its only the DLC, I can get the normal game to launch no issue.

Edited by solo6490

zach123b    91
5 hours ago, SchlauFuchs said:

There was a free steel bug and nobody told me?

yeah, build a spacefarer module, small or large, and deconstruct it for 2.5-4t of steel and a few hundred kg of diamond

babba    1389

I am glad that Klei is coming back to regular ONi gameplay and content updates. If a monthly update schedule would be maintained, the community could gladly buy many more possible DLC`s over the next few years.

I buy games with Steam, Epic and also play games with the Microsoft Xbox-Pass-for-PC subscription model. The current MS offer of paying $1,€1,£1 for the first month saved me from directly blasting out 50-100 for the MS Flight Simulator 2020. Its nice, one can play the growing MS catalog and also gets a discount for game purchases.

Once all rockets are in ONi, then I will get out of the A380 cockpit and start building cold war rocket launch silos in ONi - All rockets & the atomic reactor in survival and I`ll be all flame for ONi again. :angel:

@Ipsquiggle Wishing a healthy 2021 :p

image.thumb.png.7be6a7557b2fb634d2f3c4bf688d667d.pngimage.thumb.png.801e88946ea107eeb28fba7e66c1b738.pngimage.thumb.png.df63b887fd78131337de23a161b5fa6c.png

Edited by babba
  • Like 1

Magheat2009    18

I am new to ONI so I am a bit confused about the testing part. Does the test which is going to start in a few days time mean like an alpha release or is it alluding to internal tests to be done by devs before they push the new content to early access?

chemie    744
6 minutes ago, Magheat2009 said:

I am new to ONI so I am a bit confused about the testing part. Does the test which is going to start in a few days time mean like an alpha release or is it alluding to internal tests to be done by devs before they push the new content to early access?

they have a test branch in Steam

• Like 1

sakura_sk    610
6 minutes ago, Magheat2009 said:

Does the test which is going to start in a few days time mean like an alpha release or is it alluding to internal tests to be done by devs before they push the new content to early access?

I think it means optional beta testing by players (betas in game's steam properties) until update release of the tested content. 

• Like 1

sakura_sk    610
52 minutes ago, leyt1125 said:

Will u finally fix a bug when ranching doesnt progress through using a grooming station?

Isn't that "bug" a mechanic that lets rancher progress through lullabying in order to have better and longer ranching abilities ...?