Klei Halloween 2020 Costume Event

AHHHHHH MANN!!! Last year my now husband and I dressed up as Charlie and Maxwell for Halloween that would have been perfect for this, and this year we are going as the Batter and Eloha Vader from the game OFF this year.My cat is even named Hugo like the child in the game. Got him an out fit and everything. Oh well,we are still gonna have fun with this. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, katarinagray03 said:

Hi I'm really interested in this. I've been into pixel arts. Does that considered as fan art? If yes, I use my mouse to make my pixel arts but it requires Handwritten and Klei Halloween 2020. I wanted to make a pixel art of Wendy but I still not sure if it's worth it because it might not be considered. I can just make a text for "Klei Halloween 2020" But I really don't know about the handwritten. If I can still continue when is the deadline? Pixel arts took some time to make unlike hand drawings. But I can make a hand drawing as well.

We have been accepting digital art if Klei Halloween 2020 is part of the art and obviously done by the artist. Scribbling it on a random image will not be accepted. 

• Like 1

I have several questions:

1. Submission page lets me choose a file, not a link. So if I have an album, could I put it in a .zip folder and send that?

2. Can I send a video instead of an image?

3. What's the max file size for submissions?

4. Do I get extra points for reading the sign?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, KCDA said:

I have several questions:

1. Submission page lets me choose a file, not a link. So if I have an album, could I put it in a .zip folder and send that?

2. Can I send a video instead of an image?

3. What's the max file size for submissions?

4. Do I get extra points for reading the sign?

For this this time, I suggest sending an image from the video and posting the video or album here or on the post tomorrow when I post the first round of submissions. 

Max file size is 10MB. 

And, if I could give extra points for following the directions I would. So many cool things submitted that have to be rejected.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

great event, thanks klei!

i will not celebrate halloween this year, it counts if i cosplay my cat as abigail? xD

Uhm, Not gonna encourage you to throw a sheet on your cat and take a picture. But if you're holding a sign that says Klei Halloween 2020 and under that sheet, I would accept that. 

• Haha 11
  • Potato Cup 3

2 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Uhm, Not gonna encourage you to throw a sheet on your cat and take a picture. But if you're holding a sign that says Klei Halloween 2020 and under that sheet, I would accept that. 

dont worry i will dress the calm one, i dont want my face scratched xD

srly, i will not disturb him