Klei Halloween 2020 Costume Event

would we be notified if our submission is not accepted? i made something digitally and i didn't see that we had to completely incorporate the handwritten message into the art after i finished & exported it,,,,,,, so itsj ust kinda,,, there

Edited by IoIey
elaborating
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tofu_lion said:

If I use my game screenshot, do I need to actual "handwritten" sign or I can just edit the picture and add my digital handwritten "Klei Halloween 2020"? 

Unless you do something in the game that shows us that you made it for the event, it might not be accepted with just a digital stamp. We want to make sure you made yourself this year. We have accepted a couple if it looked like the screenshot was taken by you for this event. 

8 minutes ago, IoIey said:

would we be notified if our submission is not accepted?

Not at the moment, but we're working on it. 

5 minutes ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

My gift hasn't been recieved when I went into DST do I have to wait a bit?

If you see it in your transaction history on Klei accounts, then it's in your collection. You won't get a notification when you first enter the game. 

23 minutes ago, ilovesplatoon0 said:

Will we able to see others submissions? when the event is going or is there a specific page? id love to see everyone's, help appreciated:wilson_love:

I'll be making a post tomorrow with a selection of today's submissions. 

• Like 2
  • GL Happy 1

Hey Joe I already made my 2 minute video but can I tweak some things from that and resubmit or do I need to make a new build? After all you did totally say that the submission had to be something new just for this- and my video was created a few days before.

Just wanting to make sure Thanks!

Edited by Mike23Ua

I have been accepting screenshots if somebody includes nice (hand drawn) note that says Klei Halloween 2020 if they draw little things on it, like this because technically, the note qualifies. But just a note with a random screenshot gets rejected, I have got a few submissions using the same screenshot already... 

kh20202.png

• Like 3
  • Potato Cup 1