Klei Halloween 2020 Costume Event

8 hours ago, Leonardo Cox said:

For Fanart specifically - I'd like some clarification on this. I have an idea in mind of what to draw but I don't know if it'd be PG enough. Referencing the designs in the spoiler below:

Hide contents

ms9VLDy.png

4b16itf.png

Is this a Halloween Version of the Forge you're working on? It looks awesome!

8 minutes ago, TragedyTurtle said:

Made my submission just now. x) 

I wish Klei could add that next year.:wilson_goodjob:

Welp, my day is going to be busy, count me in.:wilson_ecstatic:

18 minutes ago, Mx-Pain said:

When is the last day to send our stuff ? I'm currently working on it ! And don't want to lost this opprtunity.

We will be accepting submissions between October 28th and November 2nd (Pacific Time).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • GL Happy 1

I just submited mine I shortened it to Gif Size- I have TWO actually but I could not rewind time to type Klei Halloween 2020 in the spookier photo, However I built this spooky set up as a promise to Klei devs, after Failing to deliver the one I promised Last Year.

Klei has my permission to use BOTH photos if they would like :) after all the entire set up display was created just for them this year, Finding a large enough Graveyard on Xbox One, setting it up with spooky contents and then timing a Full Moon night was the hardest thing by far I’ve ever attempt to capture for this game so I hope everyone enjoys, Happy Halloween!

Spoiler

43629ACB-CEBE-4A54-8776-BA8D5AB360D5.gif.02a2a635594a781c14f3b9811b0cf700.gif428AE87E-6F70-450A-8BAF-25F960488BC2.gif.bde88227cc16c72ee33cb7065554a2cb.gif

• Wavey 1
  • Big Ups 1

5 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

great event, thanks klei!

i will not celebrate halloween this year, it counts if i cosplay my cat as abigail? xD

And I thought I was being creative when I prepared the abigail costume for one of my dogs... I even made the flower!
I challenge you, lets see whose picture is better! Dog x cat!
I'll submit mine later when I make the hand drawn sign. 

• Haha 1
  • GL Happy 1

12 hours ago, JoeW said:

a handwritten sign with “Klei Halloween 2020” in it

I have one question I am planning to take a picture with my brother in game as wilson and woodie with spooky setup like totally normal trees in the background etc.. but I can't understand the sign point. In the screenshot will I have to paste my own signature? and How will I show “Klei Halloween 2020” in it ?

:) I got my gift thanks you guys! I hope you do more events like this, It seems to be an excellent way for the community to get actively involved and engage in Holiday themed fun during a time where for many of us- Actual celebrations outside of gaming aren’t really possible.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slagger said:

Also want to wear costume and add few things with Photoshop. Is this allowed?

Yep - however you like. I am just looking for people to make something fun and send it in!

7 minutes ago, sovon9 said:

I have one question I am planning to take a picture with my brother in game as wilson and woodie with spooky setup like totally normal trees in the background etc.. but I can't understand the sign point. In the screenshot will I have to paste my own signature? and How will I show “Klei Halloween 2020” in it ?

Just say it in game before you take the screenshot, that works just fine. 
If you both send one, you should change the image a bit, maybe from another angle and send that the second time so I don't reject it for being a copy. 

• Thanks 3

31 minutes ago, Picklesaurus said:

And I thought I was being creative when I prepared the abigail costume for one of my dogs... I even made the flower!
I challenge you, lets see whose picture is better! Dog x cat!
I'll submit mine later when I make the hand drawn sign. 

Lets see if i dont die trying it xd

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

Yep - however you like. I am just looking for people to make something fun and send it in!

Just say it in game before you take the screenshot, that works just fine. 
If you both send one, you should change the image a bit, maybe from another angle and send that the second time so I don't reject it for being a copy. 

Thank you very much JoeW

But I am unable to use rewarded skins on my PS4. Sent you an DM. Please help me.

8670D4D5-592B-4251-9CEA-4ABEEC35B8DC.png

03E1AAB2-F518-4F8D-8DD4-14408A7A26FF.jpeg

08ED30A3-E7AD-4EAA-8F78-5723FF31EE4A.jpeg

• Sad 1