• kitty kit
    • vargling
    • giblet
    • ewelet
    • broodling
    • glom glom
    • mothling
    • puft(glom glom skin)

ahh critters you either love em or you hate em but which one is best?(i dunno know thats why i made this poll to begin with to see which critter is most liked)

my favourite is glom glom he was the first pet i ever got and i never changed to a different pet. i will always have a glom glom by day 12 and i only feed them the finest food (mainly meatballs one time i gave them jellybeans though so im a good pet owner)

I'd say it depend of the skin, Mothlings are useful but I'd like them to be a lil' bit more classy.

I could say Glom-Glom for the Puft skin, but my favorite animals are bats so it's probably Broodling witht the vampire bat skin, even tho I don't like the original Critter. I don't really know... :distant:

31 minutes ago, ADM said:

I'd say it depend of the skin, Mothlings are useful but I'd like them to be a lil' bit more classy.

I could say Glom-Glom for the Puft skin, but my favorite animals are bats so it's probably Broodling witht the vampire bat skin, even tho I don't like the original Critter. I don't really know... :distant:

wow you have taste in critters  i always pick glom glom because i think hes cute thats it 

40 minutes ago, Lbphero said:

Wheres the "puft" option? 

added

1 hour ago, Xanadu2003 said:

i want more critters so badly

who doesnt maybe if klei does a critter overhaul or rework or refresh they might add some new critters 

1 hour ago, thegreatJash said:

Glom glom

100% agree 

4 hours ago, Scrimbles said:

if were talking logically it would be the mothling because you wouldnt need a knife or any sharp object to cut through the mothling you could just eat it 

if were talking about hardest pet to eat it would be the ewelet because it has steel wool which would be hard to cut through 

5 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

Oh, will I just make cash appear out of thin air?

• $250,000 Cheat code: R1, R2, L1 , X, Left , Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up (PS)
  • you can thank me later 

(yes this the money cheat code for gta san andreas)

Archived