What do you think are the best curios? (By type)

What do you think are the best curios?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think are the best curios?

• Wardrobe Curios (Head skins, clothes, etc.)
    • Belongings (Structures, items, etc.)
    • BEARDS (For Wilson and Webber)
    • Emotes (For flexing either figuratively or literally in the game)
    • Emoticons (To spice up the chat)
    • Portrait Frames (To look fancy on your profile)
    • Profile Icons (To show off in the chat)
    • Vignettes (Those loading screens)
  2. 2. Why did you pick your choice to the last question?

• I'll explain why in the comments!
    • Nah I'm too lazy to type a response, just here for the poll
    • Beats me, I didn't even know which one I clicked

In your opinions, which curios are your favorite to collect?

I've heard that belongings were a popular choice on a server before, probably because you can share them with a sweeper and maybe since they're also more visible, though I'd like to hear it from you guys too!

Spoiler

(And maybe Klei can observe too so they can plan their marketing approach and make cooler skins for all of us)

I was going to say belongings because unlike thouse hundreds of clothing items that you can honestly live without more but want all for completition, skins for structures and items you'll use in the game seem much more rare and profound in the sense that you will be actively be engaging them and it's instantly more gratifying to see these items reskinned with wonderful look than default looks.

But looked at the answers and everyone said brlongings already so voted Emotes because those would be my second pick and they really spice up social interaction, especially with gesture wheel on. I have all but onr so I eouldn't consider them as something I'll get from drops but nevertheless the notion of getting animationa for your character is awesome imo. 

10 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

I was going to say belongings because unlike thouse hundreds of clothing items that you can honestly live without more but want all for completition, skins for structures and items you'll use in the game seem much more rare and profound in the sense that you will be actively be engaging them and it's instantly more gratifying to see these items reskinned with wonderful look than default looks.

But looked at the answers and everyone said brlongings already so voted Emotes because those would be my second pick and they really spice up social interaction, especially with gesture wheel on. I have all but onr so I eouldn't consider them as something I'll get from drops but nevertheless the notion of getting animationa for your character is awesome imo. 

making the "robot" dance as wx has no price

I look rich and cool and famous and handsome (probably smart, too) because all my items are skinned. Most of my characters are skinned, too, but that's less important. Item skins can be used regardless of character, item skins look better than character skins, item skins can be generously shared with your teammates (who then recognize how rich and cool and famous and handsome (probably smart, too) you are), and item skins just look better. If I remember right a lot / most / some item skins are higher res than the item they're replacing, too.

Item skins are also necessary for base decoration, without them your base will more or less look the same as everyone else's unless you put a ton of effort into it in which case it'll look more or less the same as everyone else who puts a ton of effort into it. Having different item skins, especially multiple for the same item, lets you really customize everything.

Although thinking about it more, the chest skins are the best because I have no need for minisigns due to having every chest skin except for one or two.

Archived