Which Thulecite Suit (Skin) do you like the most?

Which Thulecite Suit do you like the most?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Which Thulecite Suit do you like the most?

• Jagged Grand Suit
    • Silken Grand Suit
    • Steadfast Grand Suit
    • Whispering Grand Suit
    • The normal one
    • I hate all, Klei please delete Thulecite Suit

34 minutes ago, Memetan said:

I want to buy one by spools but I don't know which one. Which one do you like the most? And tell me why. This is my first poll, thanks to all.:love_heart:

1.JPG.a78a123a0a2eda1c746857755be72947.JPG2.JPG.6bf6c4ce671f9ffb3abc0bf6e4570c5d.JPG3.JPG.7b3deba81679982309cc4b0a122a30d4.JPG4.JPG.edece506598ca4af2b273ec376e135e5.JPG0.JPG.1b58fb5ec79f759693824fef96055ae8.JPGThe normal one.

Jagged Grand Suite is my favorite. BUT everyone likes their own. Therefore, it is better to weave what YOU like best!

Write which one you have chosen! ;)

Hmm, it's really hard to think about them without their forge functionalities, they bring back fond memories.

I voted Steadfast Grand Suit because that's the proper Tank/Runner suit, feeling the most like and resembling closest to the original design of Thulecite Suit, which I also like. But generally when crafting thulecite suit, I select the skin I'd use for that character in forge.

Wolfgang, WX-78, Winona, Woodie, Wes and Wortox get Steadfast Grand Suit for tanking the Rhinos and Swineclops. The skin itself gives a strait tank wibe.

Willow, Wendy, Webber, Wormwood and Wurt get the Whispering Grand Suit to buff their respective summons. The skin gives of a summoner wibe with the huge eye, alluding to companionship.

Wickerbottom, Winona, Maxwel, Willow, Warly, Wilson and Wurt get Silken Grand Suit to cast heals, magic spells and read tomes faster. The skin gives a mage or healer wibe.

Webber, Wigfrid, Wilson, Wes, Wendy, Wormwood and Wurt get Jagged Grand Suit to increase their DPS and to provide support more effectively. The skin gives a warrior wibe.

Barbed HelmNox HelmResplendent Nox HelmWhich reminds me, we have the Barbed Helm and Nox Helm skins (left) for the football helmet but we don't have the Resplendent Nox Helm (right) skinning anything. Can we please have it as a skin for Wigfrid's Battle Helmet, in her upcoming rework? If not, another football helmet skin or thulecite crown skin is fine too. I just want the awesome Forge design to be in the normal game too.

5 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Hmm, it's really hard to think about them without their forge functionalities, they bring back fond memories.

I voted Steadfast Grand Suit because that's the proper Tank/Runner suit, feeling the most like and resembling closest to the original design of Thulecite Suit, which I also like. But generally when crafting thulecite suit, I select the skin I'd use for that character in forge.

Wolfgang, WX-78, Winona, Woodie, Wes and Wortox get Steadfast Grand Suit for tanking the Rhinos and Swineclops. The skin itself gives a strait tank wibe.

Willow, Wendy, Webber, Wormwood and Wurt get the Whispering Grand Suit to buff their respective summons. The skin gives of a summoner wibe with the huge eye, alluding to companionship.

Wickerbottom, Winona, Maxwel, Willow, Warly, Wilson and Wurt get Silken Grand Suit to cast heals, magic spells and read tomes faster. The skin gives a mage or healer wibe.

Webber, Wigfrid, Wilson, Wes, Wendy, Wormwood and Wurt get Jagged Grand Suit to increase their DPS and to provide support more effectively. The skin gives a warrior wibe.

Barbed HelmNox HelmResplendent Nox HelmWhich reminds me, we have the Barbed Helm and Nox Helm skins (left) for the football helmet but we don't have the Resplendent Nox Helm (right) skinning anything. Can we please have it as a skin for Wigfrid's Battle Helmet, in her upcoming rework? If not, another football helmet skin or thulecite crown skin is fine too. I just want the awesome Forge design to be in the normal game too.

You're right! I totally agree with you!

This really depends on the character I happen to be playing: Wigfrid would get the jagged suit, Wolfgang would get the steadfast suit, Wendy would get the silken suit, Wickerbottom would get the whispering suit (for examples).

If I were trying to pick just one, I would select whatever you like best, or the one that you feel suits your main best.

The Whispering Grand Suit is simply magnificent, it's design is much more robe-like than the rest, and the purple helps it pop! out form the other skins, as well as the eye on the belt, which not many people know but is extremely fitting for a ruins based item.

23 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

This makes me want to play forge again...:sad:

Archived