Oooo shiznit

wait wait wait….

I dont even know how to operate the spoilers for this kinda drop  there are major implications….

Are all the buffs because there’s and impending doom to the constant as we know it? Was Mike23 Really right?!? Whats with the end of the W… wait spoiler! Im actually legit hype here. 

edit: thanks for the spools! 

Edited by PurpNGold74

Edit: Link works now

The next clue for points seems to be "craftui", but that doesn't work at https://accounts.klei.com/link/craftui

Not sure if it's just slow or I've missed something.  It comes from the bold characters at the end of the recent Year of the Catcoon announcement on steam.  Cut and paste of last parag:

Spoiler

That's it for now!
Up next for February we will be opening a beta bran

c

h for the next QOL update. Unfo

r

tunately - we weren't 

a

ble to get a teaser image 

f

or you 

t

his time. Perhaps I can think of some other clever hint. I'll have to remind myself to get something for yo

u 

as soon 

I

can.

Edited by ReanaTheRogue
points not spools
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ReanaTheRogue said:

The next clue for points seems to be "craftui", but that doesn't work at https://accounts.klei.com/link/craftui

Not sure if it's just slow or I've missed something.  It comes from the bold characters at the end of the recent Year of the Catcoon announcement on steam.  Cut and paste of last parag:

Reveal hidden contents

That wasn't intended to be a points link - but what the hell? It is now. =)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 16
  • Health 1
  • Sanity 2
  • Big Ups 5

...I didn't even know we HAD one!  And I've already been waiting for the next points/spools link for a long time...

I thought it was weird we didn't even have one during Christmas (apparently we did, but I was looking for an official thread on the forum instead of a secret click-the-right-part-of-the-picture thing?), which you'd think would be an obvious time?  And then another one pops up AND DISAPPEARS AGAIN during February before I even knew it existed. 

Sigh.

...Notorious

On 3/5/2022 at 2:03 AM, Nightmaretribe said:

I don't think there was a February one

I was kinda counting the 1/27 one as the February one, though you are technically right. And also kinda meaning that the one for the YotC is already expired, even though the event isn't over. I had too much going through my head at the time. Sorry.

Edited by AmyJane