Question: Which DLC’s or unimplemented characters would you like to see in Don’t Starve Together?

As the title says, which character would you like to have in dst? Don’t Starve Together has a variety of characters, and I think it has room for more....I’d really like to see Walani and Wheeler or Wilba in dst! I feel like they would be a great addition. Also, Warbucks would be awesome to play as, since he was scratched from Hamlet, maybe Klei could bring him back in don’t starve together?

As for unimplemented characters, I think the only one who peeled my interest was Pyro, maybe a name change for the W name rule, but other than that, I’d adore to see them in the game! The tools he has, Chester, and design is interesting and maybe he could cost money like Wortox, Wormwood and Wurt.

Now I want to see what you guys have to say, I wanna hear your ideas!

If anyone from the base game, I'd say Wagstaff because I think it's high time the game got a lore-heavy PC to play as. Otherwise I'd like to see a new character to be honest, as I'm not too interested in really any of the past characters.

30 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’ll just copy and paste my last photo.. I didn’t draw this, but thank god to the person who did, this is a really good photo... and it also happens to be my favorite character to play next to Wendy.

#WeWantWalani

B6E6E391-8574-4166-A224-8ED73EAC4B13.thumb.jpeg.adda02505fe968b92da138760300521f.jpeg

Let’s convince the devs to get Walani into the game-

1 minute ago, MagicalSkies said:

Let’s convince the devs to get Walani into the game-

Pfft that will be easy- Skins equal $$$ For Klei- Abigail now has a full set of skins all of her very own... 

I would TOTALLY pay for a Walani Skin set that gives her the same amount of surfboard skins Abby now has.. She would have more than just Surfboard skins though- Maybe The Siesta Lean-To can have a Hammock Skin wedged in between two artificial palm trees? 

But also, Walani just feels right since Warly is in the game AND there’s a sailable Sea.

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Pfft that will be easy- Skins equal $$$ For Klei- Abigail now has a full set of skins all of her very own... 

I would TOTALLY pay for a Walani Skin set that gives her the same amount of surfboard skins Abby now has.. She would have more than just Surfboard skins though- Maybe The Siesta Lean-To can have a Hammock Skin wedged in between two artificial palm trees? 

But also, Walani just feels right since Warly is in the game AND there’s a sailable Sea.

True! And many shipwrecked things came and are coming like the lobsters and Wobsters. Also, the siesta lean-to skin would be awesome! What would her character skins be like?

Is it wrong that I still unironically want Warbucks back?

He has plenty of potential for an interesting character, And quite frankly, I'd say that the Morally Ambiguous characters tend to be some of the more interesting ones.

Or they could just go the Paddington route and have him rise above the prejudices of his time and be punished for it. One of the two.

8 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

Is it wrong that I still unironically want Warbucks back?

He has plenty of potential for an interesting character, And quite frankly, I'd say that the Morally Ambiguous characters tend to be some of the more interesting ones.

Or they could just go the Paddington route and have him rise above the prejudices of his time and be punished for it. One of the two.

I agree completely with you! Warbucks would be an interesting addition to the game, we need him back!

4 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

I vote wilbur because we need manure only boss raids join the fight!

This was only a joke don't killed me:angel:

nononoonnoonoonononono that was a good idea 

I'd love to see Wagstaff added to DST, though I'd respect the decision of keeping him exclusive to the singleplayer version (considering he was the only new addition to the vanilla cast in a long time). His inventions would be such a game-changer in DST, especially the Telebrella.

Wilbur, can't wait to say: "Catch..!!!" (Poop to the face) & run into the forest, climb up and Hide in the Tree (new rework ability), repeat.

P/s: I'll just copy_paste my ideas (most of its) for Wilbur rework:

WILBUR’S REWORK

Old perk to keep: Can run, throw poop

New perk to add:

1-    Poop when eat fruit

2-    Jump into Trees, harvest fruits on trees, hide from agro mobs, can dodge attack like Wheeler (monkey is fast so can dodge).

3-    Can now talk simple word about coming event, not much but still can (like Caesar in Planet of the Apes series)

4-    Can plant Banana on the surface, gain sanity when eat banana.

5-    Loose sanity when hungry (like normal animal), gain sanity when throw poop at other, those was thrown at loose sanity.

6-    All kind of ape don’t agro on Wilbur, can craft Prime Ape Hut which will spawn Prime Ape which will follow him with a price (1 banana each).

7-    Turn in to Oozaru (Great ape in Dragonball) when full moon, when in this form Wilbur can do Bearger's slam (help bring down multiple trees), smash rocks like one hit, tank boss…

image.png.95857493f07245599b5094882d4a64f1.png

Archived