Question: Which DLC’s or unimplemented characters would you like to see in Don’t Starve Together?

1 hour ago, Bird Up said:

1041641366_Screenshot_2020-04-27-09-26-072.thumb.png.9cfd7d979bef8652290303c40996c4d9.png

They just about confirmed a risky/reward new character last month.

sounds like...... WHEELER.

jk, but Wheeler would be my favorite choice of new character.

But bro, Wheelers not *New. 

I know who would be though, :) -sigh- And I can at least hope it might happen someday..

1 minute ago, Well-met said:

porting too many things would just make the DLCs lose appeal, and probably sales.

Haven’t you noticed that it seems to be a trend with DS though?

to prove my point- The PC Version Of DS had a paid DLC Add-On called Reign of Giants, which added Webber & Wigfrid as playable characters and brought Giants into the game, Bearger, Dragonfly, Moose/Goose etc none of those existed before this add on. And with the current trend of boss fight boss fight boss fight.. I kinda wish NONE of them would’ve ever existed at all.. but that’s my opinion, And I’m rightfully entitled to it.

I don’t want to fight bosses, I want new biomes, new mobs, new weather hazards and ultimately more of a world to survive within.. Bosses are only a Temporary solution for me- But new mobs that mix up CORE Gameplay like the Skittersquid are more of the types of things i’d Like to see. 

My Point However is that- The Xbox One Version Of DS can NOT be purchased without already including the Reign Of Giants add on content which is now and forever a core part of the game.. they didn’t kill the sales of that DLC add on, they just adjusted the games retail price to also account for that add on.

But if you consider that to be Killing DLC sales then so be it.. Killing dlc sales for a single player game that came out in 2013, in favor of one that came out at the end of 2017 and supports Multiplayer & is still continuing to be updated just sounds like the logical next step.

So much Wheeler and Walani fans. Why no one vote for Woodlegs or Warbucks? These old mans are really funny fellows to play as. Walani is a lazy girl and love to surf. Wheeler is basicly Warbucks but woman. I mean personally, not by gameplay. I really look forward to character`s persona, I dont wanna play as lazy girl that have no other intrestes but love for surf.

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, Dragonboooorn said:

So much Wheeler and Walani fans. Why no one vote for Woodlegs or Warbucks? These old mans are really funny fellows to play as. Walani is a lazy girl and love to surf. Wheeler is basicly Warbucks but woman. I mean personally, not by gameplay. I really look forward to character`s persona, I dont wanna play as lazy girl that have no other intrestes but love for surf.

image.png

image.png

Huzzah! Someone who is worthy! I miss him so much..

ffff.PNG

I’d love Walani, I think she’d be a good fit considering all the turn of tides content. 

On 4/27/2020 at 4:24 AM, MagicalSkies said:

True! And many shipwrecked things came and are coming like the lobsters and Wobsters. Also, the siesta lean-to skin would be awesome! What would her character skins be like?

Am I the only one who wants a mermaid Walani skin? 

Honestly I just want mermaid skins in general.

As for unimplemented characters, I’d like Winnie as a skin for Wigfrid.

13 minutes ago, minespatch said:

They added Pearl but yeah, more elderly people.

It's less about elderly characters, and more about crazy elderly people. It can be such a fun character archetype, and I'm seriously surprised DS/T hasn't got a character like that yet.

Archived