Community Choice Vignette - Wormwood - Lunar Roots

• Developer

Hey all,

We hope you've been enjoying the Return of Them: She Sells Sea Shells update. There's been lots of great feedback, which is always a nice reminder that you care as much as we do. Thank you all for joining in and nominating your favorite scenes for Willow's short, From the Ashes. The leading nomination swung back and forth a few times throughout the week. I wasn't sure which was going to end up winning!

In case you missed how this works, we’ll post a thread for one of the animated shorts with a link to YouTube, and you can nominate your favorite scene by posting a screenshot. Cast your vote by giving one or more of the nominated scenes an emoji response. After a week we'll tally up the results and add a Vignette based on the winning scene into a future build of the game.

Try to avoid nominating a similar scene to one that's already been posted. We'll remove nominations if we feel they are too similar to an existing nomination or the Vignette we already made, or in the case of shenanigans ;)

The next short is Wormwood's short, Lunar Roots. I have a suspicion for which scene the community is going to choose.

Our choice for the Vignette was...loading_wormwood_trailer.jpg

I don’t care which frame wins as long as it actually has Wormwood in the shot.. 

Winona’s Short- No Winona.

Willows Short- No Willow.

If Wormwood ends up the same way.. I’m going to start feeling like it’s a conspiracy theory 2 out of 3 is already odd.. but 3 out of 3 & something fishy is going on, You guys better not mess up Warly, Woodie & Wendy’s so they are equally also NOT in the frame! :(  

8 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I don’t care which frame wins as long as it actually has Wormwood in the shot.. 

Winona’s Short- No Winona.

Willows Short- No Willow.

You do realise the character doesnt have to be in the frame right? It's peoples choice and vote for what they see interesting, majority prevails. Some shorts have great shots on backgrounds and creatures, others on structures and characters. "Character in the frame" isn't mandatory, there are alot of great frames in the shorts that don't have the character at all.

27 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

You do realise the character doesnt have to be in the frame right? It's peoples choice and vote for what they see interesting, majority prevails. Some shorts have great shots on backgrounds and creatures, others on structures and characters. "Character in the frame" isn't mandatory, there are alot of great frames in the shorts that don't have the character at all.

How do we know it’s majority votes or Shenanigans? that’s what I’m asking? How do you know if the same person hasn’t used multiple accounts to upvote an intentionally characterless frame?

Because If Winona, Willow And Wormwood all end up without the characters in the frame that’s just, just  bonkers!

These are the Loading screen choices console players are going to be left with, when it comes to Willows- I prefer the ones she already have that are Already in the game.. but when it comes to characters with too few of loading screens, like Wormwood can We please have the character in the loading frame?

There are ALOT of other Winona, Woodie, Willow & Wendy frames already in the game- But Wormwood has ONE and ONLY ONE. :( 

30 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

How do we know it’s majority votes or Shenanigans? that’s what I’m asking?

I honestly doubt there are people that make duplicate accounts just to vote for something like a vignette, this isn't voting for a president. If there are people who do this then that's just the next level of sad. 

Because If Winona, Willow And Wormwood all end up without the characters in the frame that’s just, just  bonkers!

Again, this is entirely your view. Not everyone has to appeal to your liking, people choose and vote what THEY want. Majority decides the winner, wether you like it or not.

can We please have the character in the loading frame?

We literally have 38 vignettes with both single or multiple characters. You're complaining over nothing. Please stop clogging the thread, thanks.

Archived