Items without skins

So, With all of the recent twitch drops and Skin packs that have been coming out.
A lot of the structures and items we make on a daily basis now have skins, but there are still items we use that dont have skins yet!
So Im making this post for people to comment on what items they want skins for the most, or just what still need skins in general.

Things I was thinking of is:
-Fish-Scale-o-matic
-Cobble Stone Turf
-Moon Glass Tools
-The Gem Amulets (Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple, Orange)
-The Whirly Fan :wilson_sneaky:

8 minutes ago, bruhmoment23 said:

To be honest i'd like to see some wall skins in the future ( especially thulcite and moon rock ) just for the decorative purposes. Or skins for craftable floorings such as carpet, checkered, wooden etc.

So very much this. Walls and Turf are a top priority in needing some skins imo.

There are also many skins that can be made.At the same time I think they can add a setting.Items like the queen bee hat and walrus hat and more hope they can also make new skins for sale.For example, when you buy a gift pack of this skin in the store.When the person with this skin pack defeated something like walrus or queen bee in the game.You do n’t need to knock down monsters completely by him. You only need to have a person with skin to participate. Even if he only attacks once, he will drop a loot with skin. I think this is a very fun.

I for one would fancy a way to skin/"paint" rare loot items like Tam O', Krampus sack, BQ Crown.

Maybe access such new skins for these items via Wardrobe + some dyeing kit (made from Squid Ink for example, someone else made proposals in past with this concept of Ink). Would surely help differentiate between players with same loot - how many times you took by mistake the Sack of a friend in a crucial moment to only see it full of grass and twigs as opposite to your life-saving bag?!

Behold, this evil fountain of blo--cranberry juice!  XD

I'm all for the idea of more skins for structures and belongings.  Especially the lean-to idea.  The tent has a few different looks, but the lean-to looks MISERABLE.  It's just this pathetic hanging rag with holes in it, for your "screen".  At least allow us to make one that doesn't look like it was thrown together out of twigs and that old shirt you can't even use to wash the car anymore!

This message has been approved by the Actually Staying On the Surface During Summer Commission.(TM)

(but srsly the lean-to is fugly.  : P)

...Notorious

13 hours ago, DarkPulse91 said:

-Fish-Scale-o-matic
-Cobble Stone Turf
-The Gem Amulets (Blue, Green, Purple, Orange)
-The Whirly Fan 

Who needs skins for this? :confused:

P.S. Maybe just for cobblestone turf that will have a look similar to Road turf from DLC Hamlet

A lot of people want skins for item's that drop from mobs, like tam o' shanter, and there's been a lot of debate about an item (staff maybe?) that let's us change how items/structures look after they've been built. I'm not against it but I don't really know how I feel about that. It could be good or really weird and non-logical, dunno. But what if we had different variants of, say, walruses that wear different kinds of hats and that's how we could obtain new "skins" for items that are not craftable? I think it'd be cool even though there's some extra work for the devs.

Items that I think need skins:

-Insulated Pack

-Fishing Rod

-Pitchfork

-Walls and craftable turfs

-Siesta Lean-To

-Farms

-Staffs and amulets that don't have skins yet

55 minutes ago, Mrklli said:

A lot of people want skins for item's that drop from mobs, like tam o' shanter, and there's been a lot of debate about an item (staff maybe?) that let's us change how items/structures look after they've been built. I'm not against it but I don't really know how I feel about that. It could be good or really weird and non-logical, dunno. But what if we had different variants of, say, walruses that wear different kinds of hats and that's how we could obtain new "skins" for items that are not craftable? I think it'd be cool even though there's some extra work for the devs.

Items that I think need skins:

-Insulated Pack

-Fishing Rod

-Pitchfork

-Walls and craftable turfs

-Siesta Lean-To

-Farms

-Staffs and amulets that don't have skins yet

I also like the skins of these items you said. I hope that kle will be launched in the future.:lol:

Archived