LoFi Dupe Hop Radio - Oxygen Not Included Soundtrack Now On Sale!

From Feb 11th - 14th SAVE 20% with the Steam Soundtrack sale!

It's the official way to unwind as your space colony teeters on the brink of disaster. Featuring the original atmospheric music composed and arranged by Vince de Vera, this OST contains all of the game music, and a couple of extras, in both FLAC and MP3 formats.

Purchasing the soundtrack on Steam also entitles players to free updated of any additional tracks we may add to the game, or in our animated shorts in the future.

We hope you enjoy these chill lofi dupe hop tunes while studying / chilling / surviving / thriving. ♥

Instant buy. Not because of the soundtrack itself (which is awesome, but i still wont hear it outside of the game too much), but because i want to appreciate this great company and this great game, which i have already spent 700+ hours into. So much more quality than any other game i have played in the recent past!

Please stick to your path, klei! Produce great games, be nice to your employees and listen to your fans as you do. Thanks. <3

First of all I have no idea how to get the FLAC files...whenever I download it just gives me the MP3 files.

Also the Soundtrack is missing a few tracks:

• Daytime Music (unused)
  • ShimmerPad
  • ONI Endgame Notification
  • Generative Test (unused)

Just thought'd some lurkers here would like to know. :wilson_wink:

12 hours ago, goboking said:

That looks so relaxing.  I want to be able to build windows looking out into space in my dupes' bedrooms.

Until your dupe with the destruction stress trait happens to step in polluted water, triggering his rage mode, and he goes tearing through your base and destroys the glass, then you have your entire base's atmosphere being pulled out through this dupe's small bedroom, impossible to fix in time as all your dupes panic and become stressed and ultimately run out of fresh air and-

you know,this makes me want it too XD

Archived