[Game Update] - 379868

• Developer
  • Added "Wind Tunnel" rec building, wheeee!
  • Updated sticker placement anim
  • Hot Tub descriptions and statuses are more accurate and contain the key temperatures
  • Hot Tub only consumes bleachstone while in use
  • Juicer actually consumes its ingredients now
  • Fixed Juicer ingredients "popping" into the jar
  • Sauna water usage description displays correctly
  • Duplicants from older saves will be given a random joy reaction on load
  • Unibrows have grown back
  • Hot Tub has the correct recreation priority
  • Updated Beach Chair animations
  • Increased Rec Room max size
  • Fix aliasing on various UI images
  • Soda Fountain can now accept enough CO2 to actually be used
  • Screen resolution options no longer default to 1024x768 in windowed mode.
  • Hook up Soda Fountain interact anims
  • Super Productive joy reaction triggers more reliably and has a custom "yay" animation
  • Updated animations for balloon giving and recieving
  • Hot Tub accepts more bleachstone at once
  • Hot Tub transitions between filling, using, and draining more reliably
  • Pitcher Pump will correctly pump liquids at the surface of other liquids
  • Hot Tub power usage reduced
  • Super Productive no longer awards infinite skill points after a dig (however, the points which were awarded will remain)

View full update

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Added "Wind Tunnel" rec building, wheeee!

You added that last update and you know it. 

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

1 hour ago, lbphero said:

Could someone record a dupe using the soda fountain im not at home for another 4 hours :(

anim_interacts_sodamaker.png.c752bd0bdc44e5530a802854b78c1b67.png

2 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:
  • Updated animations for balloon giving and recieving
  • Updated sticker placement anim
  • Updated Beach Chair animations
  • Super Productive joy reaction triggers more reliably and has a custom "yay" animation

unknown.png

3 hours ago, Ipsquiggle said:
  • Super Productive no longer awards infinite skill points after a dig (however, the points which were awarded will remain)

So issat what happened? :wilson_curious:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Xenologist said:

Hey, @Ipsquiggle, can you make metal tiles truly factory tiles and take away decor instead of give it? Could also make dupes recreating on carpeted tiles gain an additional 2-4 morale and a stress buff of -10% per cycle?

You take that back you heretic. :wilson_unimpressed:

I want my solid gold base, and my dupes will appreciate its tackiness.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, watermelen671 said:

You take that back you heretic. :wilson_unimpressed:

I want my solid gold base, and my dupes will appreciate its tackiness.

This'll force decor bombs to be made out of golden paintings! The runspeed is not decreased, but maybe even increased as a tradeoff!

2 hours ago, Xenologist said:

Hey, @Ipsquiggle, can you make metal tiles truly factory tiles and take away decor instead of give it? Could also make dupes recreating on carpeted tiles gain an additional 2-4 morale and a stress buff of -10% per cycle?

What the hell, why would you want this? Metal tiles are fancy tiles. Carpeted tiles should be super fancy tiles.

• Like 2

@devs

Will the hot tub become a hot tub time machine when supplied with radium instead of bleach stone?

Meep did a mess on his first day and everybody was watching...if he could go back it would mean a lot...

Follow up question. Will it be possible to send a hot tub time machine into the temporal tear by rocket and save the world?

If any movie I've ever saw is right this should be the way to go

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Yoma_Nosme said:

Will the hot tub become a hot tub time machine when supplied with radium instead of bleach stone ?

Or... sulfur ? Since we already had it from oil to NG conversion, then now we also can dig it from large natural deposit, but yet, there is absolutely NO-THING to do with it.

This... doesn't sound serious. Who would create and code something that is absolutely useless, not even a tiny use. :-/

They could be waiting for a DLC, to solve this, but a DLC is still optional. The main game should be self-sufficient.

• Like 1

Nice when dupes get some sort of personality.
Recreative buildings looking like fun to use.
I ask me, when there is so much morale positive boost, can we hope for something what gives negative morale / mood?
Some sort of meteor alien robot invaders? Perhaps they pee overall the base, or leave a slime trail, which infects and slow down dupes?
More aggressive sickness stuff!
Great to see that Kleiish creators are still working on ONI.

Anyone else encountering something like this: https://streamable.com/p9l79 in the latest build?

Camille finishes deconstructing a usually quick deconstruct (here just a tile), but continues the deconstruct animation on the tile for about 5s (on fast speed) - seemingly until the animation has "finished". I've seen duplicants get stuck on "infinite" dig errands, encountered strange stutter in late game bases (taking some time between errands), but this "extended deconstruction" seems new.

I have trouble recreating this my newly created preview base, but it starts to happen somewhat frequently to my LU-base duplicants after about a cycle.

3 hours ago, wronny said:

Anyone else encountering something like this: https://streamable.com/p9l79 in the latest build?

Camille finishes deconstructing a usually quick deconstruct (here just a tile), but continues the deconstruct animation on the tile for about 5s (on fast speed) - seemingly until the animation has "finished". I've seen duplicants get stuck on "infinite" dig errands, encountered strange stutter in late game bases (taking some time between errands), but this "extended deconstruction" seems new.

I have trouble recreating this my newly created preview base, but it starts to happen somewhat frequently to my LU-base duplicants after about a cycle.

I might have seen something like that, but I am not really sure. 

5 hours ago, wronny said:

Yes I've been having this a lot. Dupes taking an excessive amount of time stuck in animation after completing construction or delivery. Here is my save.

Abyss.sav

• Thanks 1