Is waffles worth it?

Although many people love pỉeogies,i often stick with waffles.They heal 60 while pierogi heal 40.So waffle is better.Right?But then i realize,waffle is made by butter,and that can only dropped from butterfly with 2%.Alone,butter can heal a whopping 40 health.So,is waffle worth it to make?

I consider Waffles, Ice cream and Pumpkin cookies "wholesome" foods. You give them to someone when they are not expecting it. (❛▿❛✿)

They probably won't even notice the gesture but it's the thought that counts. ¯\_( ´∀` )_/¯

Can you give me the link of that “syrup”?

20 minutes ago, Pruinae said:

I consider Waffles, Ice cream and Pumpkin cookies "wholesome" foods. You give them to someone when they are not expecting it. (❛▿❛✿)

They probably won't even notice the gesture but it's the thought that counts. ¯\_( ´∀` )_/¯

After all i think moqueca is the best,though it can only be made by warly.High health regain(as much as waffle),much hunger regain(112.5,this is the only recipe that can fill that much),good sanity regain(as much as banana pop).So it is very benefical to have a warly to starve with you

4 hours ago, Starving eater said:

Can you give me the link of that “syrup”?

After all i think moqueca is the best,though it can only be made by warly.High health regain(as much as waffle),much hunger regain(112.5,this is the only recipe that can fill that much),good sanity regain(as much as banana pop).So it is very benefical to have a warly to starve with you

meaty stew is 150 hunger

I think Waffles and Fresh Fruit Crepes are dishes that only exist so you get more value out of that rare drop than you normally would. With Fresh Fruit Crepes, you get 150 hunger and 60 health (and 15 sanity, though that's not very remarkable considering the other stats) as long as you have already had beeboxes (or are willing to kill some wild bees or destroy their hive for it), some farms (since you'd need a pomegranate, watermelon or durian) and a single berry. I don't see it as a good food source or anything, but it's definitely a dish I'd make as Warly whenever I do get butter. While I haven't personally ever made Waffles, I think similar logic can be applied to them: you can't rely on them or anything, but they are something to make whenever you do get butter.

I usually save the butter for ice cream. I think making waffles is a waste of resources.

Trail mix, a vegan food, heals 30 hp, 12.5 hunger and 5 sanity. It is easy to cook as long as you found the deciduous biome or 2-3 birch trees. Two of these heal 60 hp, give 25 hunger and 10 sanity.

So, in comparison, trail mix is better than waffles. It is easier to cook, gives 5 more sanity in exchange for some hunger and while cooking 2 of then takes 10 secs longer, they also last longer.

And before anyone says that birchnut spoils faster than butter and you can only get them in Autumn (2 for 1 tree otherwise in other seasons is 1 for 1 tree), birchnuts spoil after 40 days IF you don't cook them.

BAM! Trail mix all the way. Make ice cream dude. Waffles is like a food you make to show off. "Hah I have 40 waffles what ya gonna do?".

I think butter is only in the game because Klei, being Klei, couldn't resist the pun. So they let you make a special, tasty-looking food as a reward for enduring enjoying their little joke. It's not meant to be super useful or efficient or anything, just a little extra bit of fun.

On 14.11.2019 at 5:26 PM, metallichydra said:

they are luxery food.

kinda like thulecite is luxery armor, i guess.

its not something for everyday use, but its really good when actually used.

nah even worse, i use thelu crowns for daily use, they can be produced in a pretty large number if u kill fw/df often, unlike butter.

So on topic, it's worth it, why wouln't it be? but just to rare to rely on

On 11/13/2019 at 8:00 PM, Pruinae said:

Eating waffles without syrup is an international crime, so giving someone plain waffles could be misconstrued as an insult to you and all life on the planet, akin to burning a portrait of Keanu Reeves.

Archived