Clownyshush

what is a stupidly small nitpick you have in regards to your main?

Starlogy    2,521

Wigfrid's Gladiator skin.

Image result for wigfrid gladiator skin

She just looks so AMGRY for no reason. Plus I feel like I'm the only one who liked that the headpiece disappeared when wearing a head armor.

Image result for wigfrid gladiator skin

• Sad 1

maradyne    4,466
2 minutes ago, Jessie223 said:

winona isn't my main, as i don't have any, but when she wears football helmet skins, they look off-centre a bit to the right (watch the ears, the hocket helmet is especially noticeable)

Oof, the memories this brings back. I noticed this years ago when working on a couple of mod characters, because it's really obvious on faces with symmetrical features, but...
IIRC, the attachment point for hats is exactly 4 pixels off-center.

These are the things that keep me up at night.

• Like 1

lbphero    516

wanna know what really grinds my gears? how in some of webber's skins his face gets noticeable flatter from the side. The problem is much more extreme in wendy but I play webber much more. Makes some of his skins look a lot worse from the side than they need to.

Seero    735
49 minutes ago, lbphero said:

wanna know what really grinds my gears? how in some of webber's skins his face gets noticeable flatter from the side. The problem is much more extreme in wendy but I play webber much more. Makes some of his skins look a lot worse from the side than they need to.

You know what else grinds my gears my old main, Wx78, felt too dependent, with needing Wickerbottom to unlock one of his perks.

That's why I've switched mains but old mains count I guess

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, maradyne said:

And then there's Maxwell.

Hatswell.png.c9af3103de65594bf72e41fd56e785f0.png

that thing is an absolute UNIT

I'm... I'm so confused...
I feel like I'm looking at two different perspectives here...

• Haha 2

Currently main Wormwood and Warly. So I guess small nitpick for both...

Wormwood: You can heal using "fertilize" but you still "eat" rot and glommer goop.

Warly: The whole not eating crockpot food thing...it's a single line of code and his SW debuffs for non-crockpot food is still in the files. So it's just functionally the same (encouraging you to eat mainly crockpot foods), just more inconvenient. Especially as I will often do stuff like eating minor items to remove them from my inventory rather than stop my stride to drop them.

• Like 3

Theukon-dos    2,174

The Item description for Warly's Honey Crystals states "a bit of sweetness for a peace of mind". But anyone who's even looked at Warly knows that that is straight up wrong. I should probably go report that, come to think of it

• Like 1

GenomeSquirrel    482

Willow 

I don't like how all of her head skins give her jet black legs that resemble a stick figure drawing.

I also wish her snowfallen skin sprite looked better, the fur on her shoulders looks too detached from the fur around her neck, the fur on her hands is too large, and I don't understand what the fur on her head sprite is is doing.

• Haha 2

Owlrus98    370

Woodie's Goose idol takes 3 resources (seeds) instead of 2 resources (logs and grass) like the other idols.

• Like 1

Seero    735
15 hours ago, bitcrushed_rage said:

This is less of a "my main" thing, and more of an "everyone" thing, but...
A lot of hats, mainly the Tam o' Shanter, look off on characters that aren't Wilson, and it's ALWAYS bugged me.

image.png.287300e70fb618b10da14aba8d9f59c2.png 

See? That looks fine, Now look at this.

image.png.75aaaa49742ecc32bee2082100343df3.png

Eh, not that bad. How about this?

image.png.724e99b9e2af0bf170ccbb3ed22b5734.png

Okay, not sold? Final offer.

image.png.7bcd060fc3a0b7c600067f21b819bfa5.png

Just... blegh. ESPECIALLY Wes. Wes is really bad. Like... REALLY bad. I don't main him, but geez. I hate it

image.png.55f01497d45f3abe3e81ec1138c68c62.png

(Oh, and here's this, just in case you were worried about my actual main)

Not only that but it's so low quality

• Like 1