What games have you been playing?

ImDaMisterL

I recently bought Cyberpunk 2077 , and have already played it. As a result of the plot, I want to say that it even exceeded my expectations. All this year, I sat with the thoughts that the Poles worked exclusively on the development of the open world and the character's capabilities, but they slightly hammered into the plot: it will do, the main thing is that the picture is cool. But no! The plot is full of colors, and to be honest, I even cried in a couple of moments. Yes, there are flaws in the game, and I hope that soon it will be possible to play without bugs. The game was definitely worth the time and left behind the most positive impressions.

13 hours ago, coconut00 said:

I recently bought Cyberpunk 2077 , and have already played it. As a result of the plot, I want to say that it even exceeded my expectations. All this year, I sat with the thoughts that the Poles worked exclusively on the development of the open world and the character's capabilities, but they slightly hammered into the plot: it will do, the main thing is that the picture is cool. But no! The plot is full of colors, and to be honest, I even cried in a couple of moments. Yes, there are flaws in the game, and I hope that soon it will be possible to play without bugs. The game was definitely worth the time and left behind the most positive impressions.

hmmm? really?

I guess it has a been a while but wasn't the game completely "fallout 76" at launch?

but hey, if you like games that focus on plot. that's cool, *cough, cough, you should check out Omori, cough, cough, it has an amazing plot that had me balling my eyes out at the end, cough cough, dang something must be in my throat

here's my thread of trying to sell you why you should play the game 

Spoiler

Edited by viberr

5 hours ago, CosmicWafflez said:

I've been playing this cool Game called A Hat In Time recently. It's a 3D platformer, and it's out on basically everything. I recommend you check it out.

yeah, it's a pretty popular game so I have already played it. it's a good game, I would give it a 8.5/10. what about you?

but hey, a hat in time has a bunch of unique and fun characters, but you know another game that has unique and fun characters, that's right, OMORI(im not ashamed from the amount of times I promote this game) if you want to know more about the game, I made a whole thread talking about how great the game is and how much you should get it

Spoiler

Currently playing Marvels Avengers because it’s now on Xbox Gamepass, it’s not a terrible game… but the loot boxes, gear and Arcadey gameplay really breaks away from the Immersion. This game is just a huge copy and paste of so much of what the Arkham games did: But instead of being dark & serious like those games- they went with Destiny 2 style loot boxes & gear collecting.image.png.f23547ba252d077b84e5a02ce318ea81.png

Edited by Mike23Ua

Been Playing a lot of LISA the Painful Fangames recently, and frankly, they're sooooo goooood (Just a heads up though, LISA games are very dark and absolutely not suitable for most audiences)

LISA the Pointless is really good, and it's currently only a third of the way done.20211002215842_1.thumb.jpg.eeb8cfa62add2e9b64e1ac724d5ee4b4.jpg20211018000807_1.thumb.jpg.ec06b670b103f29948ae61d4267826a2.jpg

LISA the Hopeful was also really sweet, the weirdest way possible.20211002231734_1.thumb.jpg.7aa219bb2092d219727ee2e495cbb771.jpg

There's just swearing in here, but hey better safe than sorry!

Spoiler

20211003132045_1.thumb.jpg.87c381c704e3d578ea94f2f6b8e77616.jpg

• Like 2

Currently playing or trying to play at least- Terraria, I do not understand this game.. I’m also playing Rogue Company to pass time- the new battle pass for it is AWESOME they did not get all the Halloween skins done in time for Halloween so they just finished them all and put them into the new Pass..

Score.. and the final skin is a “swamp witch” for my best character? Even better.

Hi, it's me, I'm Pseudo back now!

I've been playing a lot of Smash Bros recently after having dropped it for around a year and a half, gotta say, the new DLCs are annoying lmao. On a more serious note, I'm surprised at how much fun this game is when you play with people who don't suck, and also aren't way better than you. It's a balance. 

Also for those who are gonna ask, I main Lucas mostly because I love Mother 3, but I've come to really love his move set alot.

Now I'm kinda curious to know who also plays it, and who you guys play???

• Like 1

im playing the elderscrolls series, of course playing the lizard race, who guessed that from a scalie?
im playing the dragon quest series, its just a very good series, in fact, i got inspired by the 2d mode of 11 and the snes games, of makin me but more lookin like an snes dragonquest character
im playing dst, i mean, thats 1 reason why am i here yes? havin a friend club pretty much and being the only 1 whit a good pc that can handle an server whitout realy random lags
im playing, well, actualy more testing, cinderstone online, testing because im a part of there closed beta team, so and there is at the momend not something to play, because its not ready for now, but we are gettin there
im playing zelda breath of the wild again, just so to see how the differences will look like in game 2

thats all for now, kind of a big list, but i always find time to do something

oh and before i forget, for the ones interesting what i mean whit "i got inspired by snes dragonquest character look" there you go

Spoiler

487147786_mebutpixel.thumb.png.d51d7163bae2d64d0671e79ff7da342c.png

spoiler because you can choose if you want to look at it or not, its all save what i made, but still, better that way