ImDaMisterL

What games have you been playing?

minespatch    89275
1 minute ago, viberr said:

guns are so cool

Here's scott falco's speedrun with the mod.

I also use "easy mode" and  "enemy health bar". Just so I can see what I'm doing and speed through before playing shank too.

I feel a bit more op against bosses now.

LunaBuns    250

Monster Hunter Rise. It’s fun to be hunting again. 

3422453E-2053-43B8-90B8-F89A551C2620.thumb.png.ca84a44bd18947d87d4767c87dbf0464.png

Also looking forward to playing Outriders and the RoR2 update. 

viberr    1284
47 minutes ago, sirmentlegen said:

For me its been the new Binding of Isaac expansion. Very kino.

bro you got two reactions from two devs

teach me your ways

Edited by viberr

babba    2024

EvE Online - The game which is said to be dead, but never dead. Will it die or is it dead ?

minespatch    89275

So... I cheated hollow knight because I wanted to avoid more crashes. The explosions kept making the game crash, so I had to put the debug mod on so I could play.

image.thumb.png.7b472e910ba7ba4832564bb4753963f3.png

image.thumb.png.babc3aa3d1acd82854d725529d67a17e.pngimage.thumb.png.3bdf223b586110454a3355f97f3c0e2e.pngimage.thumb.png.7e4b86c696a7dd3f7163309e136baae4.pngimage.thumb.png.97ee808031b6e35b27cc0fd5e902957b.pngimage.thumb.png.804cf7e4e64c06cd387130fe14fb2ced.png

image.thumb.png.173fd67fac8afa203d44641a06b0ee64.png

image.thumb.png.69d092ac45410293bc8a2633fcfb117f.png

Even when fighting the radiance, the dab knight's rifle survives.:wilson_ecstatic:

image.thumb.png.4be6ee78068543b731b9f59cd678f8c5.png

• Haha 1

Mike23Ua    11266

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1+2, I was around to play the originals on Playstation One (yes that was a thing..) And it feels good reliving those classic games.

Even the content I “glitched” into the games back in the days- like floating park parts & roller coaster rails: Those are now in the game Officially as part of the Developers pre-created skate parks.

I was a legend back then in those games... and it brought me to literal tears to see the parks I illegitimately glitched into the games decades ago... now as a core part of the game created by the developers themselves.

I left behind an actual legacy with that franchise... and I’m proud to say the THPS 1+2 lets a new generation of kids play the games I grew up with..

• Like 1

coconut00    7

I’m playing mythology game Hades. Like all SGG creations, the game is distinguished by gorgeous visuals, a cool soundtrack authored by Darren Korb and unique mechanics. The game's plot is quite simple. The game does not have a specific genre - it is a mixture of action and slasher. There are six types of weapons, but each has four types. It is more convenient to play on the joystick, since the dynamics of the game are quite frantic. However, the difficulty of the game is not so high, sooner or later it will turn out to escape. The game has only four worlds with several rooms in each and a boss at the end, which change. In general, if you were looking for something similar, then you should not pass by. The game is really worth your attention.

SandyWhite    7

League of legends and CS:GO, want to improve my skills and take part in pro tournament. I always follow esports tips on https://tips.gg/ and want to take part in one of them in the future. It's entertaining and helps me to improve my gaming skills too.

Edited by SandyWhite

Maybe a dog    239

So, I beat Stardew Valley with 100% Perfection. It only took me 6 in-game years. And it was with SVE installed, so it took even longer. Kinda proud about it.

I started with White Day now. I love horror games, especially those that have stealth. The folklore and ghost stories are also really good as well. I only started playing yesterday and Im already at the New Building, so it seems to be a rather short game. But looking at the achievements, there seems to be a lot of replayability with different endings and different modes. Ill be entertained for a while.

Claykicker    2

Arma 2 DayZ Epoch Mod. 

Also started to play in warface from Crytek branch. 

And today I (just for real) for the first time of my life registered in World of Warcraft game. Now I am playing only in it :D

I hope I do not have computer addiction... Otherwise will go to special dispanserisation for gamers, heh. 

silhouette-triangles-red-dark-black.jpg

Edited by Claykicker
Just added one more sentence.
  • GL Happy 1

Claykicker    2

Browser (HTML-5) games I also play sometimes. They are free and simple. Unfortunately after the adobe flash player was turned off -- only these games become my simple idea of playing with a bear and my cat Tom these evenings. /sigh/

• Like 1

minespatch    89275
4 hours ago, Claykicker said:

Unfortunately after the adobe flash player was turned off

Download a swf emulator and you can play them off browser.

Terra B Welch    7837

I've been playing valheim with friends as of late...

It's been fun! We're past the first couple bosses, trying to do stuff past that.

Valheim spoiler, don't click if you don't wanna be spoiled.

Spoiler

Deathsquitos suck, you go anywhere near a plains biome those darned things fly up at mach 1 and onetap your butt. Big ree.

• Like 1