They made something even worse than the save game lock up. How to fix?

30 minutes ago, Steve Raptor said:

Its quickly becomes a habit in the late game...

24 minutes ago, Loscil2 said:

So true

Would be a cool thing, when Klei would implement pausing, as basic game feature.
For everytime you pause the game and click <5sec. on any overlay or item, you get a free skill point and +2 Morale for 3 cycles (could stack).
That way, everyone would be happy!

On 9/4/2019 at 4:28 AM, bobucles said:

This is caused by the feature that fills the gaps when you lay pipe too quickly.

It used to be that way.

But now if you're building something when the game autosaves it seems to build a bunch even if you don't move the mouse... It's like the map scrolled for a split second or something.

...Does anyone know the coordinate system that ONI uses? Is (0,0) the top left? Bottom right? Other?

16 hours ago, TLW said:

...Does anyone know the coordinate system that ONI uses? Is (0,0) the top left? Bottom right? Other?

Top right is 0,0.  This is most recently confirmed by pip planting here:

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:29 PM, nakomaru said:

The tile has no more than 2 other plants in a square 6 left, 6 down, 5 right, 5 up from the tile.

It happens right at a day save. I expect it calculates mouse momentum and that long lag makes it think you went way off with a huge selection.

Anyway.  Since it happened after the save that just happened you can load that save and it is gone. 

48 minutes ago, SeeHam said:

wouldn't it be good if there is a mod that will auto pauses and temporary ignore your input to save the game?

or we just neeed to get some rest with the dupes whenever the night comes.

I'd rather they just stop the over-inflated save files and the huge lag.

On 9/14/2019 at 1:06 PM, Xuhybrid said:

Just curious, because i'm lazy, but does it just deselect your tool temporarily during the autosave?

Not sure but it works.  I think it is canceling any command (like right click?)

edit, it is not right click.  it cancels commends made during the kick up.  I had a drag command interrupt and instead of covering the map, it just kept the part before the lock up.  great mod

Archived