Wendy main name suggestion

Because I haven't played as Wendy in a while, I feel like it is high time to go back to this super, super deep character that is so deep and upsetting it makes me shake and cry whenever she says literally anything.

So for this entire weekend I'm gonna play as Wendy only and do Wendy stuff like running by the mere mention of a boss and only ever farm spiders and bees to fill base with valuable stingers. And to judge every fight with Abigail. If she can't kill it, then it's bloody immortal and impossible. How the heck am I supposed to kill anything without Abigail? By kiting??? PFFT!

I'm gonna be Gladiator skin because that one is honestly really good ngl. Gonna be sticking around in Klei publics.

I just want the names as painfully edgy as possible.

That is all.

9 minutes ago, Terra_Zina said:

Because I haven't played as Wendy in a while, I feel like it is high time to go back to this super, super deep character that is so deep and upsetting it makes me shake and cry whenever she says literally anything.

So for this entire weekend I'm gonna play as Wendy only and do Wendy stuff like running by the mere mention of a boss and only ever farm spiders and bees to fill base with valuable stingers. And to judge every fight with Abigail. If she can't kill it, then it's bloody immortal and impossible. How the heck am I supposed to kill anything without Abigail? By kiting??? PFFT!

I'm gonna be Gladiator skin because that one is honestly really good ngl. Gonna be sticking around in Klei publics.

I just want the names as painfully edgy as possible.

That is all.

Something to do with lolis is the best suggestion I can give.

What I have in mind :

• 34yo_white_male
  • wendidle (bonus points if you just loligag at the firepit)
  • wendydigotnerfthathard
  • wendy_but_not_the_fastfood
  • edgy_burgerking
  • not_your_usual_wes
  • wes_but_I_can_complain_about_it
  • edge_generator

Archived