[Game Update] - 344479

@PeterA I bothered @nome with the builds.json file but I guess he's busy with something else at the moment, so could you ask him to add this branch in that file like you guys did for anewreignbeta branch? I'm sure I'm not the only one pulling information from this to automate the dedicated server auto-update process, and would be quite handy if could rely once more on it than parse the forums to get the last released version.

Oh, and thanks for fixing that shadow hand bug that crashed my server 2 times, that thankfully didn't happen again since then. :)

Edit: I realize that you guys get a lot of pings from people so if you don't mind @Cheerio could you pass the information? Thanks in advance. :)

Edited by cezarica
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

Quick suggestion: I think Wortox should keep his souls when he falls/jumps into the water, since I can't really see souls being the type to wash away, Could be wrong though; maybe it's all secretly holy water.

I've abandoned ship as Wortox a few times and I kept my souls some of the time; it just depends on whether they're in one of the inventory slots selected to be dropped. Souls always evaporate when they're on the ground for more than a few moments, and Wortox's pockets are the only place they can be stored (they can't go in any container, not even a backpack) so I think it's fair enough that they disappear if they fall out of his pockets that way. It doesn't really have anything to do with the fact that they're landing on water.

Though on the other hand frogs can't knock souls out of his inventory, so maybe you have a point at least mechanically?

• Like 2

Hey @Cheerio, there's some bugs I submitted that are marked as fixed, but I haven't noticed any changes in this update fixing anything. Have they been implimented, and are just not working? Or has there been some kinda division between what's added in the update or something? 

• Developer
1 minute ago, YouKnowWho said:

there's some bugs I submitted that are marked as fixed, but I haven't noticed any changes in this update fixing anything. Have they been implimented, and are just not working? Or has there been some kinda division between what's added in the update or something? 

Likely they've been fixed, and you'll see those fixes in the next update.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Alright, that makes sense. Thanks for the quick reply.

In other news, looks like the sea stack's art got finished. It's not the biggest change in the update, but I'll still miss you, blue water spire.You cracked many-a-boats and sank many-a-sailors. 

Capture.PNG.b44054acc831509953f4d7a7ac4ef6ee.PNG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

Alright, that makes sense. Thanks for the quick reply.

In other news, looks like the sea stack's art got finished. It's not the biggest change in the update, but I'll still miss you, blue water spire.You cracked many-a-boats and sank many-a-sailors. 

that looks more like a potato... is this a reference to the potato cup easter egg? 

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

But can you wrap them?

Imagine, unwrapping a health bomb like that. :wilson_ecstatic:

I had to check, but it looks like a no, which is what I suspected.

no_soul_bundling.png.768c2821e6a26d4b5fb50a09dae91b66.png

7 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

Aw. For all that it was visibly unfinished, the old art looked a lot more menacing. Its pointiness really sold "Don't crash your boat into this."

Edited by CameoAppearance
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 19.6.2019 at 12:56 AM, PeterA said:

Yeah, I think we will eventually get around to updating that UI too. It's a bit lower priority though at the moment.

Small suggestion: maybe update the skin UI for when we open a gift at the science machine and want to equip the new skin? That would be really cool.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Terra_Zina said:

Okay. I can't be the ONLY one seeing a fricking turd?? An unhealthy one, at that.

So this is where the giants do their business...

Next up is yellow icebergs

Edited by Spaartan
  • Haha 4

• Developer
12 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Small suggestion: maybe update the skin UI for when we open a gift at the science machine and want to equip the new skin? That would be really cool

This is already done I believe.

• Thanks 5

1 hour ago, PeterA said:

This is already done I believe.

Indeed. I guess I was on the main branch when I tried it out. Eh, these differences between the branches confuse me sometimes!

Thanks for your efforts, you devs did (and do) a great job!

On 6/20/2019 at 12:16 AM, YouKnowWho said:

...the sea stack's art got finished. It's not the biggest change in the update, but I'll still miss you, blue water spire.You cracked many-a-boats and sank many-a-sailors. 

Haven't played recently but these are now the sea boulders?

If that's not a Bearger's fresh "dumpling"... is missing the flies though :roll:

Edited by x0VERSUS1y
*le more insanity
  • Haha 2