Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Does anyone else intentionally put these things around their base for decoration? I think they look cool and fit well into the Spooky Category.

I don't think for decoration, but more for make-shift garbage disposal.

Edited by watermelen671
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Second...they're uh...they're keyholes...

Those have been in the files for quite some time (actually they might have a date sorry if you already knew) I remember someone posting them a while back but I don't remember the exact time frame they might've been a unimplemented feature for chests you could only access with a certain key so people couldn't get in your chests or were concept locks for the chests. 

At least I would assume, these are just theories of mine. :?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I see Wigfrid's pike attack more.

I don’t see anything related to DST when I look at that animation, instead I see Sonic the Hedgehog spinning and then Zooming off.

And now that I have said that, I bet you can’t Unsee it either.

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Haha 2

• Developer
1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

Alroight, hopefully the mods can help us out on this one. I've reported the post to get their attention and let them know the situation. :wilson_goodjob:

The post broke the page so much I couldn't edit it myself! Hiding it is. Donezo.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Well **** it’s Monday and there has been no news about anything yet.., that means that the next new update isn’t coming out tomorrow on Tuesday and instead probably won’t be out till NEXT week.

...... at this point I’m thinking the next game update will be Valentine’s Themed. Ugh, I hate Valentines.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, Bluegeist said:

Here a dev confirms that Winter's Feast ends later this week, most likely Year of Carrat will begin as well

There’s no update on Xbox yet.. so I’m thinking today’s PS4 Update is to add the Bolt currency only. Has PS4 even got today’s update yet?

Edit- 

Edited by Mike23Ua
Nvm The PS4 Update notes are here.

Spoiler

give_big_loop.gif.c35f22d31f124d4547da48d59077daab.gif

Okay, I'm just testing this out. I need to go to bed now but I think I can get the rest of the animations tommorow after school

Melen usually exports to APNG right? I exported to gif, I don't know what difference that makes

Edited by Hornete
I put it in a quote instead of a spoiler -_-
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Melen usually exports to APNG right? I exported to gif, I don't know what difference that makes

APNG is usually smoother, without all of the gross aliasing and lack of transparency support that GIF has.

2 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

he said he was going on break

sorry

I'm just staying off the internet to avoid spoilers for something that literally just dropped today. :wilson_curious:

Spoiler

Also I'm going back into hiding after this until I finish it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3