Return of Data Mining, Art Assets, Model Dumping & More! (SPOILERS!)

33 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

She's still a child ma dude, I don't think most children understand the concept of lycanthrope. :wilson_sneaky:

Webber,another child character understands this concept.

And a plant with the mind of a baby like Wormwood ALSO understands this concept.

Like i said,Wurt ain't the sharpest tool in the shed just like Wolfgang,she'll probably get at least a bit smarter than him when she grows up tho,due to Wickerbottom's teachings.

Edited by Lammarr

1 minute ago, Lammarr said:

Webber,another child character understands this concept.

And a plant with the mind of a baby like Wormwood ALSO understands this concept.

Like i said,Wurt ain't the sharpest tool in the shed just like Wolfgang,she'll probably get at least a bit smarter than him when she grows up tho,due to Wickerbottom's teachings.

Webber's not from the Constant, so he'd probably already know of it. (Also maybe older but I dunno)

And Wormwood's made from the moon, of course he'd know of the stuff the moon does to certain people. 

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Spoiler

Also Wurt's a warrior, so I assume she didn't even get an education. But like you said, Wicker-Lady is teaching her.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Webber's not from the Constant, so he'd probably already know of it. (Also maybe older but I dunno)

And Wormwood's made from the moon, of course he'd know of the stuff the moon does to certain people. 

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Hide contents

Also Wurt's a warrior, so I assume she didn't even get an education. But like you said, Wicker-Lady is teaching her.

Well,merms did have contact with lycanthrope in the form of Werepigs,but if we're assuming they aren't smart enough to know what it is,it only supports my point of merms being creatures that are just slightly smarter than pigs and therefore being naturally way dumber than Wolfgang.

Also,Wormwood knows as much as the other survivors when it comes to the moon and its nature,for now.

Edited by Lammarr

image.thumb.png.30429277559866cb247c5a20d465aeae.png
No one was really talking about it, I know, but I still wanted to share for any wacky theories that may spur up.
Apparently Gestalts' heads and bodies are animated separately, anyways, while digging I realized a Gestalts attack/final is called Mutate. 

image.png.2a4fcf5d3709d29863c2f3da90e8fe52.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, -Variant said:

No one was really talking about it, I know, but I still wanted to share for any wacky theories that may spur up.
Apparently Gestalts' heads and bodies are animated separately, anyways, while digging I realized a Gestalts attack/final is called Mutate.

Old news m8. 

sipp.png.a8fabd4c892c9e87e5c62007ed3af3dd.png

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Old news m8. 

sipp.png.a8fabd4c892c9e87e5c62007ed3af3dd.png

I for one didn't knew, maybe is somewhere in this topic or not, yet sorry but for me this thread is already too clogged with pseudo-memes and random requests to follow the real data-mined new assets in their novelty - thus such "reminding repetitions" are welcomed at my end :encouragement:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

On 12/25/2019 at 6:42 AM, x0VERSUS1y said:

I for one didn't knew, maybe is somewhere in this topic or not, yet sorry but for me this thread is already too clogged with pseudo-memes

...except for when it's on the first page of the thread.

On 5/16/2019 at 10:36 PM, watermelen671 said:

BRIGHTMARE GESTALT

Hide contents

brightmare_gestalt.png.78b83f49a992afc04bab4a8451eee2b1.pngbrightmare_gestalt_head.png.1eeaab4c3ac196498abe9f190c5afbdc.pngbrightmare_gestalt_trail.png.77018497ca8e0b0187ad913932ff98f1.png

There's also the search function. Whenever I find new stuff I usually something along the lines of "New stuff!"

In addition the "the real data-mined new assets in their novelty" are made distinct from the "pseudo-memes and random requests" by having all-caps BOLD TEXT so that it's easier for people to find. 

It's also just hard for me to justify posting all of the new assets when I know that Instant-Noodles will be on it faster than I can do it.

So I'm just sticking to posting new skins and that sort of thing here. HQ transparent background skins for people to enjoy.

Spoiler

Edit(?): I thought I had posted this on Wednesday...but I guess I didn't... :wilson_curious:

I'd like to add that this is all in good jest, I know interpreting tone from text can be a tricky task. I'm not attacking anybody, I'm just trying to point out some helpful things. I should probably also edit my post to show how I format things...

Also I'm sticking to my lane. SimultaniousSoba doesn't hold dominion on ONI, but I do!

Spoiler

No I won't stop doing that...it's fun. :wilson_ecstatic:

On 12/24/2019 at 4:39 PM, watermelen671 said:

Old news m8. 

16 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

...except for when it's on the first page of the thread.

I might just be missing it but do you actually state the animation's name anywhere on the first page? Sure, the animation itself is there, but that's not the main focus of the point being made. The interesting part is how the attack is named.

• Thanks 7

3 hours ago, Zeklo said:

I might just be missing it but do you actually state the animation's name anywhere on the first page? Sure, the animation itself is there, but that's not the main focus of the point being made. The interesting part is how the attack is named.

I thought I might've, but then again there was so much to comment on that there's a good chance that I might've forgotten it. 

But yeah it's pretty cool, and plays into the whole mystery of why the moon mutates things and how the gestalt play into that.

• Like 1