NEW Twitch Drops Now Live! (The Metamorphosed Flame)

I just don't get it, i have my twich account link to the klei one, i tried in the past with other items and never got drops just thought whatever, but this thermal stone i like so i let it going yesterday for about 10 hours still no drops notifications or anything. Am i missing something, anything i need to do to be able to get drops other than link account and watch?

1 hour ago, BeeClops said:

I just don't get it, i have my twich account link to the klei one, i tried in the past with other items and never got drops just thought whatever, but this thermal stone i like so i let it going yesterday for about 10 hours still no drops notifications or anything. Am i missing something, anything i need to do to be able to get drops other than link account and watch?

Few question :

On witch platform are you ?

Are you sure that the klei ID that is with your klei account is the same that the one you use to play ?

Do you watch DST stream with drops ENABLED ?

Are you sure the streamer that you are watching really plays for 10h ?

1 hour ago, BeeClops said:

If you have followed @Warlockadamm's pieces of advice and still got nothing read this:

It's possible that an issue with your connection to twitch is causing the viewership information to not be properly recorded. For example, this can happen if you're using a VPN. Unfortunately the viewership information is gather by twitch and then sent to us, so if there's an issue with that not being tracked properly Klei has no way to know, or fix it.

My Klei account had unlinked itself but it was fixed. Recheck it too.

9 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

I'll just drop this here and hope it will come some day
FireAlpaca_2019-05-12_02-24-35.png
Glow Cap Crystaline 

Idk why but i feel like this pic will be one of skins from new collection. Btw thanks you for sharing! ♥

On 5/10/2019 at 12:45 PM, Brago-sama said:

Yeah so I've watched streams for like 20 hours and never got the 3rd item prize to drop. Should I just keep watching to get the skin or am I just boned here

Same here on PS4. Boned I would say.

On 5/11/2019 at 4:44 AM, Warlockadamm said:

Few question :

On witch platform are you ?

Are you sure that the klei ID that is with your klei account is the same that the one you use to play ?

Do you watch DST stream with drops ENABLED ?

Are you sure the streamer that you are watching really plays for 10h ?

Same issue. I've received Twitch drops previous to this. The account linked is fine and Twitch even gave me a notification when I received the drop it just never showed up in the game (platform: ps4).

1 hour ago, Physicsman said:

Snip

Actually I received my twitch drop and currently have it on the ps4. I just kept watching (well at that point I put it on autoplay in the background) but I DID EVENTUALLY receive the crystal thermal stone skin. If you have further problems you should talk to a moderator or maybe make a topic about it in the bug forum

Can someone help me, I have linked my twitch to this account and watch a stream when it wasn't live ( I could have been watching the wrong stream) and I still haven't got the drops yet. Can you only get it when it's live or it's doesn't matter? and is it possible for someone to link me to the right stream? Just in case I did watch the wrong stream. Thank you.

6 hours ago, Romani_2903 said:

Can someone help me, I have linked my twitch to this account and watch a stream when it wasn't live ( I could have been watching the wrong stream) and I still haven't got the drops yet. Can you only get it when it's live or it's doesn't matter? and is it possible for someone to link me to the right stream? Just in case I did watch the wrong stream. Thank you.

Only live streams and, in addition, must have the Drops enabled!.

All transmissions with enabled drops, have an warning below the title(only in website, twitch app doesn't show this), such:

drops-enabled.png.45a49bbe78ef02bca616e16142245095.png

15 hours ago, Zillvr said:

Hello @pillar43, welcome to the forums. Collectively AFAIK. You can watch a hour now, then an hour later. The watch time accumulates so you're not bound to any streamer's schedule availability.

Awesome thanks bro

On ‎7‎.‎05‎.‎2019 at 3:09 AM, JoeW said:

Today we begin a new Twitch Drop Campaign with a new item and new theme "The Crystaline Collection. 

Monsieur, monsieur. Are there plans on bringing the snow flingomatic skin drops back in the future, like what was done to the Amazing Sideshow items after each one had a runtime?

Archived