NEW Twitch Drops Now Live! (The Metamorphosed Flame)

Now we have lots and lots of skin in Don't Starve Together and more will get in future but one skin i want most and always wanted and i m becoming sad when i see some one using that it is so cool and always been, i bought DST one or two weeks to late to get bottomless fire pit. I read even twitch drops will be some how re'obtainable in future. And i know about exclusive Gorge gold silver and bronze portrait frames, (if some one will to haste to explain about - bottomless pit isn't only not obtainable skin in DST) don't want them. Maybe some how in future or past sadly i don't have time machine then i future will be possible to get bottomless fire pit skin. Please! I beg

4 hours ago, MikoFanboy said:

If you have time, 6 hours isn't that long, especially if you enjoy watching your streamer play the game. 

Also, you can spend 30 minutes every day to watch the stream, i mean you have 2 weeks to get it

I understand this sentiment, however for someone like me this isn't really feasible. My college work takes up a huge chunk of my time so that rarely leaves enough to watch Youtubers or Twitch streamers. If I'd want the skins I'd have to AFK for them. Personally, I wouldn't like to have empty viewers on my streams so I tend to just pass them up as a whole.

2 minutes ago, Brago-sama said:

Yeah so I've watched streams for like 20 hours and never got the 3rd item prize to drop. Should I just keep watching to get the skin or am I just boned here

I've no idea-- I've been casually watching streams for about 4-5 hours now as I study and work and only just now got the 30 minute icon reward. 

Archived