NEW Twitch Drops Now Live! (The Metamorphosed Flame)

Alright, so I get that you need to watch someone doing a Twitch Stream in order to get these. My question is how do i FIND someone who's doing a Twitch Stream with these drops? And do I need to be logged into Twitch or something? I don't use Twitch that much, so I don't entirely know how this works.

4 hours ago, Enderstine said:

how do i FIND someone who's doing a Twitch Stream with these drops?

Look for some DST twitch stream that has the tag  !drops on it.

4 hours ago, Enderstine said:

And do I need to be logged into Twitch or something?

Yes, it will work as long as you made the setups on your account for drops.

On 5/29/2019 at 8:58 PM, Enderstine said:

Alright, so I get that you need to watch someone doing a Twitch Stream in order to get these. My question is how do i FIND someone who's doing a Twitch Stream with these drops? And do I need to be logged into Twitch or something? I don't use Twitch that much, so I don't entirely know how this works. 

The stream itself has an indication if the drops are active for that streamer OR you can simply ask in chat if drops are enabled 

Hello @Catreen689, welcome to the forums. Have you linked your Twitch Account that you watch from to the same Klei User Account you  play from(where your steam account is also linked to)?

Open this link: https://accounts.klei.com/account/linked/list

Make sure you've linked your Twitch account to the same Klei User account you are playing from. If you haven't accessed that before, it should ask you to log in to your preferred gaming platform: Choose Steam if you're playing DST from steam.

Once in, open the LINKED ACCOUNTS at the top bar and if you haven't LINKED your Twitch Account yet. Then do so.

Open Twitch.com in the same internet browser you used to log into https://accounts.klei.com/account/linked/list. Log into your twitch account and click the button in https://accounts.klei.com/account/linked/list that says LINK TWITCH account and a window should pop up to confirm that you are in fact linking them.

Once linked it should look something like this:

5cf660bd173c0_Screenshot(591).thumb.png.8e1141cd3e5e1d86a663ed3c4e894ce5.png 

22 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

question : i got the skin in the beta branch (ROT) of the game, does that mean i'll lose all skins ive garnered in the beta?:confused:

Nope, I looked on my non beta account. Had an item I got from the beta, so you do keep the items.

I have two questions. Will it ever be given an opportunity to get twitch drops again? (I've missed the magician hat skin) And why there are non of my recieved drops available in the game? My twitch and klei accounts are linked, of course, I even unwrap them in the game but I can't find them anywhere.

1 hour ago, Kate LaVie said:

I have two questions. Will it ever be given an opportunity to get twitch drops again? (I've missed the magician hat skin) And why there are non of my recieved drops available in the game? My twitch and klei accounts are linked, of course, I even unwrap them in the game but I can't find them anywhere.

I believe they said it might in-game as a drop and that you might be able to buy it but that they were not sure.

On 07.05.2019 at 3:09 AM, JoeW said:

twitchitem_heatrock.png

Hey Everybody. 

Today we begin a new Twitch Drop Campaign with a new item and new theme "The Crystaline Collection. 

We do not have an end date scheduled for this campaign. 

The Metamorphosed Flame Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_heatrock_fire.png

The Metamorphosed Flame Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_heatrockfire.png

The Metamorphosed Flame (6 Hours)

heatrock_fire.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Reveal hidden contents

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

7 hours ago, 222LSD222 said:

and if 2 hours on one stream and 4 on another video to watch the time is connected or not ????

They are added to eachother. You can watch 1 hour each on 6 streams to get 6 hours, Don't need to worry about it being reset.

On 5/6/2019 at 5:09 PM, JoeW said:

twitchitem_heatrock.png

Hey Everybody. 

Today we begin a new Twitch Drop Campaign with a new item and new theme "The Crystaline Collection. 

We do not have an end date scheduled for this campaign. 

The Metamorphosed Flame Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_heatrock_fire.png

The Metamorphosed Flame Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_heatrockfire.png

The Metamorphosed Flame (6 Hours)

heatrock_fire.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Hide contents

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

do we have to watch a live stream?

1 hour ago, Guilbertt said:

I watched more than 4 hours on Twitch and i didn't reiceved yet my portrait and the skin for thermal. Can someone help?

Are you sure that you have a connected account? If no look spoiler on first page. If yes you should write to or ping admin (eg. PeterA - probably he can help). Also welcome on forum!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b897caba8e37fcaa77c22d8734bb11e8.png

Archived