Things I expect from finished Hamlet/stuff that should be added

-Stone slabs reseting if not mined. I mean it's literally how they should've worked from the beggining.

-At least 1 new treeguard

-Fix for guards burning everything down. Best option is to remove torches from them and make guard towers light up at light.

-Fix for thunderbirds. They sometimes after being triggered just slide around the biome instead of returning to their nest.

-Fix for shadow creatures. They make guards panic, trigger thunderbirds and pressure plates. Also fix ghosts triggering pressure plates.

-Fix pig citizens. When they start panicking they just run around and even if they're not in danger and it's dusk they still run around instead of going to their houses if, let's say, a snaptooth is sleeping nearby.

-Finish character quotes. There's a lot of objects that have "It's a... thing" quote. Also crumbling visage, tempting totem etc. all have quotes like a normal boulder which is disappointing since I was expecting at least some lore about pigs.

-Actually give us some lore. Don't leave Hamlet as you left Sw. Volcano civilization, some ships and messages in the bottle? Nothing explained. Give us some lore about pigs, who built Iron Hulk, who's Ancient Herald. Ruins definitelly should have a rooms that have walls coveted in pictures like ancient Egypt.

-Add some of unused music. Deeper jungle or Entering the city 

-Make sparkling ponds respawn

-Give aporkalypse a lot more vibe to it. I'm talking about ground corrupting, cork trees moving like a hand, water looking like blood etc 

1 hour ago, Mooagain said:

I really want a cork tree guard that grabs the players.

which makes so much sense, as they are referred to as "claw" and look like hands!  Brilliant

3 hours ago, Mooagain said:

I really want a cork tree guard that grabs the players.

Dude I just thought of this and then immediatly saw your post. Great minds think alike :D. Seriously though a cork tree guard that stays in place and looks the same as a regular cork tree, then as soon as the play gets close enough it turns around in a creepy fashion and immediatly attacks the player and scratches the ground.

If klei doesn't add this, we riot.

- Iron forged fences as new walls that would fit so well in the cities. Even outside, by my tastes :p

- Iron tools as tier-end tools, the same way Shipwrecked got obsidian tools

- More debatable : a way to make saplings and grass tufts renewable. In shop, dropped by BFB, dropped by some birds instead of seeds, would rarely grow with random planted seeds instead of food or another way. Right now, you have to protect savanhas from natural lightning (normal) or wandering thunderbirds lightning (more spicy), pig guards at dusk and night, iron hulk parts and Ancient Herald meteors during Aporkalypse, plus Weevoles that eat dug plants uprooted by hippopotamoose or BFB. I don't say it is difficult or really problematic at all, just for aesthetic reasons and personal taste I would like to fill the blanks and preserve the original state as longer as it could :) A new mechanic for the long-goer like me that like to have "perfect" world with 1000 days or more. I think it would fit well with Hamlet's current gameplay.

37 minutes ago, Warbucks said:

What I wanted.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20181120232032

What happened.

Reveal hidden contents

top10animebetrayls.png.18cde78f833ddf8bc0c4fc3d28c35665.png

53 minutes ago, Hx380 said:

The thing i expect from Hamlet 

IMG_20190423_223202.jpg

is this gonna turn into another sad.. we want warbucks back thread?

1 hour ago, SkylordElberich said:

Can't help but agree with this one. There's a lot of empty space that needs filling.

the "empty space" is actually the ruins.. pig ruins are at surface level

3 minutes ago, Namelessgamer said:

Tree guard will be unoriginal just saying

And why Spider monkey still do 20 dmg?

• A Clawed Cork Tree that slashes your during aporkalypse will be quite fun.
  • its a bug that hasn't been fixed yet for a long time, just enjoy the low damage.

15 minutes ago, MWY said:

5cbf8db94e80b_StayinTopic.thumb.png.8206ace8598e472ec63c46fe58ea9cda.png

I expect from Hamlet more inclusion of SW items in the Hamlet economy:

• a Naval Shop with naval lanterns, Trawl Nets, Cannons, etc
  • More SW Hats in the Hat shop 
  • Armor Shop vendor should receive Shark Gills 
  • Banker should accept obsidian
  • The Bank should have a conversion from doubloons to oincs 

1 hour ago, SkylordElberich said:

Alright... you asked for it...

Here goes...

No turning back now...

5cbf8cb3b39cb_SHUTUPABOUTWARBUCKS.jpeg.cb2129be3ca699bf8e96bcca833a5fe8.jpeg

US WARBUCKS SUPPORTERS HAVE BEEN OPPRESSED FOR TOO LONG!

WE SHALL REVOLT WITH THE UNVEILING OF MY HANDCRAFTED COUNTER MEME BEHOLD MY POWER

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

20190423_161630.jpg.091b6d67489611cec4de0cd523328c7e.jpg

( this is satire btw )

(also lately trying to improve at art what you think?)

18 hours ago, Szczuku said:

-Finish character quotes. There's a lot of objects that have "It's a... thing" quote. Also crumbling visage, tempting totem etc. all have quotes like a normal boulder which is disappointing since I was expecting at least some lore about pigs.

this is one of the things that bother me the most

3 hours ago, SkylordElberich said:

Alright... you asked for it...

Here goes...

No turning back now...

5cbf8cb3b39cb_SHUTUPABOUTWARBUCKS.jpeg.cb2129be3ca699bf8e96bcca833a5fe8.jpeg

YESSSSS!  

21 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

this is one of the things that bother me the most

Samesies.  One thing I love about Wagstaff are his long quotes -- he's got some great ones.  

19 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Fix for shadow creatures. They make guards panic

I don't know if this is intentional behaviour but I hope it is kept in the game. It's funny, for one, and also hints at Hamlet's upper-class pigs being able to perceive Them during bouts of insanity (perhaps due to their increased intelligence?) 

But otherwise, yeah, ethereal beings interacting with non-ethereal objects certainly feels off.

Archived