Wagstaff official appearance found?

So, I was talking with one of my friends who has a completely private profile and has made a few mods in the past, and when Wagstaff was mentioned by me, he said that he has Robert's official appearance. 

Sounds kinda dumb at first, so rightfully I asked him for proof. So, of course, he sent me the files... and honestly? I was shocked. Like, at first it looked like some dumb modded character, but after carefuly examining it... he looks EXACTLY like the original DS artstyle. If this truly is Wagstaff's official appearance, I would not mind at all.

Klei did a really good job on this character honestly. Wormwood was a little bit looking like the dude from Eets, so that was strange, but Wagstaff over here is looking more like a Shank scrapped character. Powerful stache', and a mean stare. The very two things I like to see in a man... and the very two things that you'd need to survive in the Wilderness.

Anyway, here are the images.

Spoiler

8iQZnKy.thumb.jpg.d0316889e5157ef84a857849b0d3cf95.jpg

But apparently, he also has some weird goggle things.

Spoiler

IUD4yHi.thumb.jpg.5299d377eb26c92498ab8060fb15b392.jpg

Can't really tell much about what they'd do, but based on their appearance, it seems like after equipping them, Wagstaff can spin the lenses to enhance his view to see further, but can't see closer to him while doing so obviously. 

Also if you look closely, you see that he is wearing gloves that look similiar to the Next of Kin's, as well as a factory coverall.

I dunno though. Obviously this could be fake, but then again notice that it was clearly taken on a low quality camera, and just like every other low quality camera-snapped image, it is very likely real.

Pretty much, I'm excited for this guy. Looks really nice. Goggles seem cool too. Like a Spyglass but provides actual use aside from the minimap. I really wonder what other abilities he would have... maybe he'd be able to build gadgets like Winona? Maybe a radio to contact the normal world to get more people pulled in, to which will spawn more boons that can be looted? Actually, that sounds pretty cruel. I'd prefer an alternate ending with it.

So yeah, tell me what you guys think about all this. As stated before, I genuinely believe this is real, but of course it could be just as fake. Just can't wait to see him in game!

Dude, your friend just put Wolfgang's face on a Maxwell skull and called it Wagstaff. I do believe it's now your turn to prank him back.

- Wolfgang's handle bar moustache 

- Wolfgang's eyes

- Wolfgang's chin

- Wolfgang's haircut 

- Wolfgang's eyebrows

- Wolfgang's nose

- Maxwell's head

5 hours ago, sinisterrkid said:

Dude, your friend just put Wolfgang's face on a Maxwell skull and called it Wagstaff. I do believe it's now your turn to prank him back.

- Wolfgang's handle bar moustache 

- Wolfgang's eyes

- Wolfgang's chin

- Wolfgang's haircut 

- Wolfgang's eyebrows

- Wolfgang's nose

- Maxwell's head

5 hours ago, Theukon-dos said:

Yeah, that's just Wolfgang's face on Maxwell's head. He doesn't even look like either of the silloets from the road map.

It's a joke post, I'm certain they know it's not Wagstaff.

Archived