Encore Twitch Drops Available Now! (Umbrella the Big Top)

twitch_item_umbrella.thumb.png.334859378

Hey Everybody. 

Today we will begin our encore round of Twitch drops for The Umbrella the Big Top collection. This campaign will run for 1 week for a final chance to receive these items. 

After the encore period these items will no longer be available on Twitch, however we do plan make them available for purchase or as rare drops some time in the future - We're still trying to figure that out.  

Players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv.

The Umbrella the Big Top Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_umbrella_circus.png.2e1f010

The Umbrella the Big Top Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_umbrellacircus.png.24c

The Umbrella the Big Top (6 Hours)

umbrella_circus.png.336cbfea02e09e0fde96

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

I remeber it was umbrella skin after the thermal measurer skin. And this time the order is the same as the last campaign until last one (the thermal measurer skin). So this week you decided to change the sequence?

PS: 

In fact, I've gotton the umbrella skin today. I think you may post a wrong notice.

Well, this is one of the skins I'm missing (others are Umbrella and the Tent). So, I'll be taking advantage of this.

I was watching a stream earlier and after about an hour I hadn't received anything, so I assumed that this week's drops was something I already had. Did this just go live within the last hour or two?

Followup Edit: I don't seem to be receiving my unlocks at the moment. I made this post 41 minutes ago (as of this edit) and I've been watching a stream since with Drops Enabled. After 30 minutes I should have received the the Icon for this week and yet I have not. I'll try swapping to another stream I guess but it does state that drops are enabled. Anyone else having any issues?

Edit 2: Okay, I still have not received any drops for this week. So, I decided to log in and double check that I did not already have the spectacular stationary wayfinder. I do not have it. Then I read Brogon's post and double checked to see if I had the Umbrella skin. It turns out that I do have that one (I didn't think I did). This leaves me to believe that the skin for this week is actually the umbrella and not the stationary wayfinder. Any chance we can get an official word on the situation?

2 hours ago, darkhero said:

yeah... its not my frist time watching... i got all drops. just this one left.

its not working for you because KLEI made a mistake. despite of saying here they are giving away the golden wayfinder, in fact, you get the umbrella skin by watching twitch, according to the previous posts.

if you had read them you would know it :p

Ah shoot...I totally forgot to get that six hour one for the thermal measurer... :wilson_facepalm:

Well here's hoping that there might be a Encore x2, but if not I can live without it.

Spoiler

I mean it's not like I ever use it anyways.

On 2/22/2019 at 7:14 PM, PeterA said:

Confirmed. JoeW is a time traveler. ;)

tenor.gif

Archived