Encore Twitch Drops Available Now! (Umbrella the Big Top)

43 minutes ago, Pepperz said:

Will any items come back, cause I missed some and I was wondering if people could get a second chance 

This is actually the second chance repeats, all these items ran last Autumn and Winter for 2 Weeks each so now they are making a rerun for each one for a week so I don't think they're returning, I think the moderator said that this would be the last time of these drops, they'd do a new set once this is complete but the items would become available to purchase from the community market once all items in the circus set are done. So sorry, in the current plan they aren't coming back a third time but you'll be able to buy them from other people if you really want them

12 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

This is actually the second chance repeats, all these items ran last Autumn and Winter for 2 Weeks each so now they are making a rerun for each one for a week so I don't think they're returning, I think the moderator said that this would be the last time of these drops, they'd do a new set once this is complete but the items would become available to purchase from the community market once all items in the circus set are done. So sorry, in the current plan they aren't coming back a third time but you'll be able to buy them from other people if you really want them

I'm kind of new to DST and i really like these drops. Sorry for asking, but do you know if the umbrella is the last one of the set or if other item will come after tomorrow?

6 hours ago, VanillaSunshine said:

I'm kind of new to DST and i really like these drops. Sorry for asking, but do you know if the umbrella is the last one of the set or if other item will come after tomorrow?

There should be a tent skin ( a red n' white circus tent )

6 hours ago, VanillaSunshine said:

No prob, thanks for asking, glad to help ^^ The umbrella isn't the last one in this set, it's the 3rd from last. so two more items to go, a directional sign skin and a tent is coming up on the end of this week and next week respectively. This set, called the "Sideshow Collection" had a total of 8 skins in it; in order of release: A Birdcage, A Rainometer, A Top Hat, A Feather Hat, A Thermometer, An Umbrella, A Directional Sİgn and finally a tent. being at the 6th item of this list, next two thursdays will have 7th and 8th items brought back as twitch drops.

10 hours ago, Bleksmits said:

will stack previous hours together or i will re watch again all 6 hours form 0?

You don't have to watch them all in one go, it saves how long you watched, so to get all gifts you have to watch a total of 6 hours on that drop wee(Thursday to Thursday in Hawaii time) You can watch aan hour every day, one day 3 hours, other day 30 minutes, the next 2.5 hours. It doesn't matter, they cumulate.

On 22/2/2019 at 3:59 PM, JoeW said:

That was my bad. The correct item is dropping. I put up the wrong info and the Stationary Wayfinder is coming next week.

Sorry about that. 

I thought it was already fixed but I got the Wayfinder icon instead of the umbrella skin ( I already got its icon and portrait). Will I lose the chance again to get the umbrella?

error.jpg

• Developer
40 minutes ago, JUSUSG94 said:

I thought it was already fixed but I got the Wayfinder icon instead of the umbrella skin ( I already got its icon and portrait). Will I lose the chance again to get the umbrella?

The Umbrella drop has finished for now, but may return later. The Wayfinder is the current twitch drop. Unfortunately the Message of the day image was slow to update.

On 27/2/2019 at 10:38 PM, SinancoTheBest said:

No prob, thanks for asking, glad to help ^^ The umbrella isn't the last one in this set, it's the 3rd from last. so two more items to go, a directional sign skin and a tent is coming up on the end of this week and next week respectively. This set, called the "Sideshow Collection" had a total of 8 skins in it; in order of release: A Birdcage, A Rainometer, A Top Hat, A Feather Hat, A Thermometer, An Umbrella, A Directional Sİgn and finally a tent. being at the 6th item of this list, next two thursdays will have 7th and 8th items brought back as twitch drops.

You don't have to watch them all in one go, it saves how long you watched, so to get all gifts you have to watch a total of 6 hours on that drop wee(Thursday to Thursday in Hawaii time) You can watch aan hour every day, one day 3 hours, other day 30 minutes, the next 2.5 hours. It doesn't matter, they cumulate.

Thank you so much! ^^ 

Archived