Hardest Character?

10 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Maxwell becomes pretty braindead in any mode once you know what to do.

His health require some management than anyone since he die fast i find him more harder than some characters

16 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Wilba and Woddie in Sw

Wilba is ok if you have her necklace, woodie is more worse but you can just don’t use boat near the full moon.

Maxwell is no where close to "hard". The hardest in Hamlet now should be Wigfrid.
1. You are fxxked up in Lush Season, consuming 3-4 gas masks and you can't do anything but farming Nightmare fuel (and now fuel can't turn into oincs anymore)
2. Hamlet needs a hat in all time (Pit Hat in Humid, Gas mask in Lush), making her best item- Battle Helm hard to use.
3. Her unique weapon, battle spear, which is so strong in ROG, is pretty useless here. It consumes 2 GOLDS but deals 53 damages, while you can farm Halberd for free.

6 minutes ago, aerotong said:

Maxwell is no where close to "hard". The hardest in Hamlet now should be Wigfrid.
1. You are fxxked up in Lush Season, consuming 3-4 gas masks and you can't do anything but farming Nightmare fuel (and now fuel can't turn into oincs anymore)
2. Hamlet needs a hat in all time (Pit Hat in Humid, Gas mask in Lush), making her best item- Battle Helm hard to use.
3. Her unique weapon, battle spear, which is so strong in ROG, is pretty useless here. It consumes 2 GOLDS but deals 53 damages, while you can farm Halberd for free.

She's not hard,  she's just annoying to play with

And you can sell nightmare fuel in arcane store

35 minutes ago, aerotong said:

Maxwell is no where close to "hard".

I disagree, health is the hardest thing to manage, it is hard to me to engage in battle as maxwell, you don’t the time you get chased by enemy that leave you with low health or dead.

Sanity was always easy to manage.

41 minutes ago, aerotong said:

this is the Only moment where I felt slight annoyance when playing with Wigfrid as I main her all the time, but its better then the hassle of Nettle Farming which I personally don't like and even with the sneezing and all, I can still battle out pretty good.

and I have decided to use Aporkalypse to avoid Lush season now, even more fun!

also Gold is pretty easy to farm once you have enough oincs, your own city and well, there are many exploits in Hamlet which makes the game a joke to play at times.

16 minutes ago, Namelessgamer said:

I disagree, health is the hardest thing to manage, it is hard to me to engage in battle as maxwell, you don’t the time you get chased by enemy that leave you with low health or dead.

Sanity was always easy to manage.

its very hard for me to hear his "PIEE PIEE" when gets hurt, three of these sounds and he is dead.

10 hours ago, sinisterrkid said:

Why is Woodie hard in SW? Never played him there

1 hour ago, Namelessgamer said:

His health require some management than anyone since he die fast i find him more harder than some characters

Wilba is ok if you have her necklace, woodie is more worse but you can just don’t use boat near the full moon.

1 hour ago, Hx380 said:

I don't know,  i never played her

Wilba doesn't transform on a boat, at least not in Hamlet. She transforms when you take land, from my testing.

When Woodie transforms, he should awake on a nearby random island, the same effect as having a life vest. You even get a free wooden boat.
He doesn't outright die, but it can be VERY annoying at times. 

Side note, Wilba can't ride boats if she transforms, either.

22 hours ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

Woodlegs in RoG.

Are you seriously considering one of the most OP characters to have ever been made, to be a difficult character?...

I'd agree.

Woodlegs requires a great amount of care to ensure the most efficient use of his spectacular character perks.

Don't Starve becomes a joke once you become a Woodlegs main.

2 hours ago, Roosev said:

Are you seriously considering one of the most OP characters to have ever been made, to be a difficult character?...

I'd agree.

Woodlegs requires a great amount of care to ensure the most efficient use of his spectacular character perks.

Don't Starve becomes a joke once you become a Woodlegs main.

I'd love to become a Woodlegs main, but that bloody octupus refuses to give the Gold Key

What about WX-78 in Shipwrecked? I always die because of wetness. It's hard to find gold, It's hard to travelling without wetness and It's hard to kill pigs to make pig leather umbrella. After 20 days it's will be easy but first time is hard a bit :F

22 hours ago, DoktorEnd said:

What about WX-78 in Shipwrecked? I always die because of wetness. It's hard to find gold, It's hard to travelling without wetness and It's hard to kill pigs to make pig leather umbrella. After 20 days it's will be easy but first time is hard a bit :F

Wetness does nominal damage, and Healing is insanly easy on Shipwrecked. Fish heals a surprising ammount, and once you get a crock pot and ice machine, you can make Bisque using 3 limpets and an ice. Gears are also extreamly easy with floaty boat knights, and the purple groupers/pierrot fish from fish farms are good for wetness. Groupers make you immune to waves, and pierot fish give you such fast wetness drain that you don't even have to worry about rain. And then in Hurricane season lightning is incredably common, which means you'll have overcharge for weeks, and for some reason ou can find a dumbrella in a steamer trunk, which negates wetness all together.

On 2/28/2019 at 9:52 AM, DoktorEnd said:

plus he's immune to poison

Archived